Found a Horse Head & Priest on Rock in Superstitions

Holy sh*t!!! That's an excellent find! Way to go!!! Good sleuthing!! I'm assuming its in an isolated area??

There appears to be a dog below the man facing right.
It is left of the bushes, front leg in the dark area left of the bushes.

"The Earth is saturated with history, all we need to do is extract it." - Doodle Bug

I'll go back up there and take some better pics for those that are interested. It's up a 2000' hill hiking south at a 45 degree angle.

The second photo with all the outlined drawings.

"The Earth is saturated with history, all we need to do is extract it." - Doodle Bug

To clarify, the dog is facing right.

The second photo with all the outlined drawings.

Is it carved into the rock? Because those bushes aren't but 2' tall

I know there's a lot of things out here too that play tricks on and with your mind. I've also seen some stuff that kinda made me wonder (things appearing and disappearing in the brush and hillside) but thats why they call it the Superstitions, it don't bother me and I know what to expect... but I don't know when haha

Last edited:
I'm not seeing any dog, sorry

I'm new, I don't know how to circle it and repost. Maybe someone else sees what I am seeing and could help.

I hope this worked.

Attachments

• image-911543218.jpg
    image-911543218.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 259
I hope this worked.

Thanks! Thats very interesting as well! I'm not an expert on any of these signs, symbols etc. I've seen more then I can comprehend out here, so I just started taking photos every time I go out on my adventures... I'd like to start a club and let these individuals that are into this sort of thing come out here and check all these signs (but I really have to give that a serious think) haha

I watched a program on the History channel last night called "America Unearthed", where some lead artifacts were discovered in 1924, exposed by a recent torrential rainstorm. The men found 23 articles, all lead, that had been buried for over a thousand years in an indigenous limestone. One of the finds bore the pre Knights Templar cross, and a long field of strange text, along with the date 864 AD.

The purpose of the program was to determine if these artifacts had been salted by the finders, who were thoroughly ridiculed at their claims at the time.

Guess what - they were genuine, and had been buried in the desert for at least 1,200 years.

Time to rewrite the history books.

Last edited:
This rock in foreground is also carved out to look like an arabian horse resting on it's right side and he's looking south. The mane is facing you.

I am wondering how you can tell the horse (wherever it is) is an "arabian".

V

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back