Flea market find

Conito@55

Jun 1, 2024
Carson City Nv
Detector(s) used
The Legend
Last Sunday, while browsing the flea market, I noticed a man who had several antiques, and I decided to stop and look, and this badge caught my eye, I asked the price and he said, I'm only asking for a dollar. So I took it with me without knowing what it is.
20240825_204348.jpg

Upvote 17
I enjoy searching flea markets. You just never know what you might discovered. I've searched my local indoor flea market now for 30 years and have found some real scores over the years. My wife went once and proclaimed this place has nothing, but old junk. Recently I've brought on board a new hunting partner. He's only four, but his curiosity is exactly what I believe will benefit him in finding those treasures to be found. He'd never seen an old gas pump before and I knew all about them and how you'd pull off the nozzle and flip the lever to turn it on and off with the tip of the nozzle. I didn't tell him how you could keep your minibike filled for free by going from pump the pump draining the hose of each. I remember an attendant long ago yelling Hey Kid!. That gas belongs to the next car that needs gas. I think my buddy said something like, Thanks for bringing that to are attention and off we road like we were a gang of outlaw bikers.

Attachments

• 20240809_123141.jpg
    20240809_123141.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
  • 20240809_125108.jpg
    20240809_125108.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
Last Sunday, while browsing the flea market, I noticed a man who had several antiques, and I decided to stop and look, and this badge caught my eye, I asked the price and he said, I'm only asking for a dollar. So I took it with me without knowing what it is.View attachment 2166172
Very Nice!!!! Hope it’s authentic!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back