🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_6993.jpeg

Got out for about 8 hours this week trying out the new 700 at a bunch of my old cellar hole sites.

I struggled with the faint 90-98 signals falsing iron, but sounding like deep silver or coppers. Switching to the auto ground balance seems to have minimized this issue. But I did dig a bunch of big iron for the first time in 5 years (back in the Ace 250 days). A couple pick axes and a scythe. Then I had back to back 92/92 signals, large cent and Barber dime. These continuous high tones we’re messing with my mind…

The snake piece feels like a suspender clasp, but not sure. Any ID help on this one?

Thx!

Attachments

• IMG_6991.jpeg
    IMG_6991.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6995.jpeg
    IMG_6995.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_6994.jpeg
    IMG_6994.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_6875.jpeg
    IMG_6875.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_6911.jpeg
    IMG_6911.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_6882.jpeg
    IMG_6882.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_6881.jpeg
    IMG_6881.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_6880.jpeg
    IMG_6880.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 73
Upvote 27
Great mix of finds with the new toy, well done.
Liking that snake one, very unique.

It takes some getting use to any new machine or program even.
The only thing that is familiar between any is the digging part, and the swinging.

View attachment 2088603
Got out for about 8 hours this week trying out the new 700 at a bunch of my old cellar hole sites.

I struggled with the faint 90-98 signals falsing iron, but sounding like deep silver or coppers. Switching to the auto ground balance seems to have minimized this issue. But I did dig a bunch of big iron for the first time in 5 years (back in the Ace 250 days). A couple pick axes and a scythe. Then I had back to back 92/92 signals, large cent and Barber dime. These continuous high tones we’re messing with my mind…

The snake piece feels like a suspender clasp, but not sure. Any ID help on this one?

Thx!
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

View attachment 2088603

Thx!
Wow! What a great dig and congratulations!

Well done with the new machine. You're doing great for only 8 hours. If I recall correctly, that hot wheels vw beetle opens up so you can see the engine under the hood. Like a funny car dragster.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back