First Silver with the F75 & led mystery item

michael NY

Nov 4, 2007
USA
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Coinstrike, F70, Explorer XS, Sovereign XS, Spectrum, IDX PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today I was at same park I’ve thought was dried up the F75 really brought things to life lots of holes. The id was on the signal was sold with the Barber Quarter 1894 S it was 6 inches wet ground. The other two Wheat Cents were decent sounding off.
Finding my dropped pinpointer was a sigh of relief also!!

The mysterious item was 10 inches down solid signal all the ways to! The holes in the sides are crude and it is definitely old led. I have no clue what it is any ideas I would be welcoming to. Thanks for looking HH. Michael

Attachments

• IMG_4313.jpeg
    IMG_4313.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_4311.jpeg
    IMG_4311.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4308.jpeg
    IMG_4308.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_4309.jpeg
    IMG_4309.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4310.jpeg
    IMG_4310.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4312.jpeg
    IMG_4312.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Upvote 19
Today I was at same park I’ve thought was dried up the F75 really brought things to life lots of holes. The id was on the signal was sold with the Barber Quarter 1894 iit was 6 inches wet ground. The other two Wheat Cents were decent sounding off.

The mysterious item was 10 inches down solid signal all the ways to! The holes in the sides are crude and it is definitely old led. I have no clue what it is any ideas I would be welcoming to. Thanks for looking HH. Michael
Nice looking Barber quarter...looks to be in great shape...any other silver with the clad?

Thanks for sharing!

Nice looking Barber quarter...looks to be in great shape...any other silver with the clad?

Thanks for sharing!
Thank you it made some journey from San Francisco to where I dug it a small town North of NYC.

Thanks for sharing!

Today I was at same park I’ve thought was dried up the F75 really brought things to life lots of holes. The id was on the signal was sold with the Barber Quarter 1894 S it was 6 inches wet ground. The other two Wheat Cents were decent sounding off.

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

I always like to see found silver. Congratulations. Thanks for posting.

I always like to see found silver. Congratulations. Thanks for posting.
thank you. I have been over this park a zillion times many detectors and been rewarded with some outstanding quality finds. But lately I have taken a liking to the Fisher F70 & the F75. Thanks for nice comments

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back