First silver with my new Whites Mx Sport

davemihm

Feb 1, 2015
Mcminnville or
Detector(s) used
Whites xl Pro 6000 , MX Sport. Coin Master pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got the new waterproof detector from Whites last week , still getting used to the differences between my xl pro 6000 and the mx Sport , have found $6.47 in clad so far and as of this morning 1 silver Rosie . Looking forward to see what kind of BLING I can find for the wife in the water. uploadfromtaptalk1461465271316.jpg

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Dave: how deep in water can that MD work? One would think that in the shallows at a beach would be a GOOD PLACE to find rings. I wonder if MD guys in Florida, Calif, and Hawaii have great beach finds!!! Good luck on your hunting.

Dave: how deep in water can that MD work? One would think that in the shallows at a beach would be a GOOD PLACE to find rings. I wonder if MD guys in Florida, Calif, and Hawaii have great beach finds!!! Good luck on your hunting.
According to my manual , it is waterproof to 10 ft. Can't wait to try it in Maui when we go there next time . Hopefully be able to find some thing special for the wife. Just plan to go out at low tide to thigh high water or so . Don't think I can handle the darn cold water we have on the coast here in Oregon as well as the warm waters in Hawaii. The MX Sport has the ability to detect salt soil and water and such . Still learning the differences between my xl pro 6000 and the MX Sport. Man I love this hobby. I have been so fortunate in my finds.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back