cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ell to start with how have yall been doing I see some have been doing very well congratulations on your finds.
Adam and myself finally got to go out and hunt for the 1st time in months and had some pretty good finds so the day wasnt a total loss, We got out about 9:45 in the morning and hunted until around 3 that afternoon we found a couple of possible canister shells,maybe some fragments of a cannon ball, some odd and end bullets,an old axe head and some other things the best find of all is what looks like the back of a 200 year old boat.Pictures are below, we think that we are close to a battle site but cant find the exact location of it all things where found in about a 20 yard radius. Thanks for looking and happy hunting :icon_king:

Attachments

• t8.jpg
    t8.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 309
  • t10.jpg
    t10.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 313
  • t11.jpg
    t11.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 302
  • t15.jpg
    t15.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 306
  • T16.jpg
    T16.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 306
  • t17.jpg
    t17.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 293
  • t65.jpg
    t65.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 295
  • t5.jpg
    t5.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 156
  • t6.jpg
    t6.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 170
Upvote 0
One of my dreams is to hunt somewheres where I can have a chance to find some civil stuffs..heck, I would be thrilled just to find some bullets.. excellent digs.

Way cool finds! 8) Good luck on your return!

Nana :)

WOW very nice finds. Hope you find the battlesite soon.
Good luck.
Leon

Very cool! Like Rae, I would love to be able to hunt a civil war site. Just to be there and contemplate the history would be incredible and to find a piece to hold in my hand and take home with me....priceless! Thanks for sharing your day with us!

Glad you got out. Neat finds! The pictures of your hunting area are beautiful.

Great pics and finds, looks like a great place to swing the coil wtg :thumbsup:
Glenn

Great finds !! I love the civil war relics as well. here in maine I have not been fortunate enough 2 M. D. a civil war site . Congrads and H H

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back