First gold ring ever!

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everybody! Loving this new X-Terra Pro. Hunting a nearby park and dug all the repeatable nickel, foil and pulltab tone/ID signals. A few coins, dog tag, pulltabs and some foil and then I got a solid 10-12 ID/tone and dug this kids (or pinky) gold ring at 4". Very excited to see that yellow metal! HH, Scott

Attachments

• 20230405_140448.jpg
    20230405_140448.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 220
  • 20230405_140558.jpg
    20230405_140558.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Upvote 41
That ring is way cool! A kid’s ring is a more unusual gold ring to find. I think it’s a great idea. EVERY kid deserves a gold ring. Kids are super good at losing things. The detectorist community should conspire to make it an American tradition to give your kid a gold ring.

Congratulation on the gold ring :occasion14:

That ring is way cool! A kid’s ring is a more unusual gold ring to find. I think it’s a great idea. EVERY kid deserves a gold ring. Kids are super good at losing things. The detectorist community should conspire to make it an American tradition to give your kid a gold ring.

Haha, I concur wholeheartedly! Thanks

I agree, it should be mandatory!

Thanks Steve!

Congratulations! Make sure you display it where you can see it everyday to keep you motivated to go find the rest of the treasures that are waiting out there.

Congratulations! Make sure you display it where you can see it everyday to keep you motivated to go find the rest of the treasures that are waiting out there.
That's a great idea! Mucho Thanks!

Hi everybody! Loving this new X-Terra Pro. Hunting a nearby park and dug all the repeatable nickel, foil and pulltab tone/ID signals. A few coins, dog tag, pulltabs and some foil and then I got a solid 10-12 ID/tone and dug this kids (or pinky) gold ring at 4". Very excited to see that yellow metal! HH, Scott
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!! Any stamps on it?

Congrats, you never forget your first!
I grew up in Riverside and I can think of a lot of places to hunt that I'm sure are now covered by buildings and concrete, but how about Mt. Rubidoux? That place was very popular when I was a kid.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back