First Find Of 09

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
today i was chatting with dan the man, and i decided to go to a sled hill. well i found my first coin of 09 a 1970's nickle.. im off to a great start but i also learned they cleaned up a hill so there is a pile of snow in this one area... you know what that means, a nice easy area to find coins and whatever is lost on a hill and all in one area... but it did give me a idea so this weekend im going metal detecting..

Go get em' dude. Gotta hand it to ya, I would love to get out there too, but the snows about two feet deep. Our lows are single digit everyday, and Febuary usually sucks even worse.

i didnt dig the ground just moved the snow from sledders im going to tr a big hill this weekend

LOL! I would spend more time shoveling snow than detecting over here on the West Coast. Need a little thaw. I am in Chicago right now watching my son play hockey, and it is 40 degrees here and pretty nice out. Wish we would get a little of this back home.
Dan

i tried again on saturday and froze my fingers they burned when i was warming up... i did find a small tin container but nothing it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back