Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2020
Cranbrook, B.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D
White's Beachcomber
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey ! I found my first ever detector find !!! A bullet !!! Was detecting a small bench up above a small creek in my area and the detector went bonkers and my old ticker started goin bumpity and I scratched out the spot and dug down about 3 inches and couldnt see anything so I started running handfulls of dirt across the coil and this bullet showed up in my hand ! Ok, so.... I need to find out how to put pics on here, I guess! Its probably a 6.5mm diameter by the look of it nothing special. But pretty cool none the less!!

Upvote 18
Congratulations!! With every hole you dig- you will get better at detecting and learning your machine!!! Keep us posted!!

Congrats on your first find !
Be careful ... I've heard people say this hobby can become addicting ! :tongue3:

Pretty cool find keep at it you will be very happily surprised at all the stuff your gonna find. Keep posting

Yahoo!!!!!! First finds are only the start of what's to come. And there's a lot to come if you're willing to work at it. Congratulations, and welcome from Massachusetts!

Very nice first find, congrats! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back