FIND PRETTY WOMEN

I wouldn't rely on the accuracy of most of the claims. Unlike this refreshingly honest establishment:

Girls.jpg

I left a question for the Mods on the last (now deleted) thread. How come many of these spam-link posts apear to come from long-standing members (who should know better)? Or are accounts being hacked?

I wouldn't rely on the accuracy of most of the claims. Unlike this refreshingly honest establishment:

View attachment 2160303

I left a question for the Mods on the last (now deleted) thread. How come many of these spam-link posts apear to come from long-standing members (who should know better)? Or are accounts being hacked?
The three ugly ones make more money.
I always tip them better due to feeling sorry for them. heh

Red-Coat...that place wasn't far from where I used to live some 30 years ago. Used to drive by it frequently...and no, never stopped. Never saw any sense in giving my money away to some girl I didn't, and never would know.

Last edited:
Red-Coat...that place wasn't far from where I used to live some 30 years ago. Used to drive by it frequently...and no, never stopped. Never saw any sense in giving my money away to some girl I didn't, and never would know.
There is a good thing about giving your money away to someone you would never know is...

The ones you do know will cost you more.

:P

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back