Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With temps hitting an unbelievable 59 degrees I headed over to my farm for a late afternoon hunt. My 6 YO son went along and I put him in charge of the Propointer which kept him happy for the 2.5 hours we stayed. (This was my first real chance to try the bigger 9x12 coil I got for Christmas.) Our only coin was an '83 Lincoln memorial. We found part of an oil lamp (a first) which doesn't look very old and the remains of a pocket watch. And what would a trip to the farm be without another Sunoco antique car coin?

I was just happy to be out and digging. There were areas still frozen and some signals that will have to wait for warmer temps.

Hope some of you got out today. :icon_sunny:

HH,
Michiganne

Attachments

• treasure 2009 002comp.jpg
    treasure 2009 002comp.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 192
  • treasure 2009 004comp.jpg
    treasure 2009 004comp.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 202
  • treasure 2009 005comp.jpg
    treasure 2009 005comp.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 187
  • treasure 2009 006comp.jpg
    treasure 2009 006comp.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 196
Sounds like a real nice hunt. Congrats on the Sunoco, keep at 'em and you will have
the market cornered.

Good luck, Happy Hunting.

Michiganne,
glad you got out; :thumbsup:
glad your and your son got out. ;D :wink:

Warm weather sure did feel good; but..........
more of that cold weather sure to come.

have a good un.........
SHERMANVILLE

Nice token, man those things are everywhere!! Glad you got out. Wish my son could MD for 2.5 hours. He's done after about 2.5 minutes!!LOL. HH Dan

Finally 59,yikes!!,it's been in the 80's here in Austin for the past three days and yes the a/c has been on in the house.

It has been 80 or higher for 13 days in a row here in Florida. Fires burning all over. We watched helicopters with water buckets fly over our park to put out a fire less than 1 mile away. 59 sounds pretty darn good to me! 5 months down here is too long for this northern boy. Starting our trek home on Mon.
Keep hitting that farm, it looks like a good spot.
HH! David

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back