FINALLY.....I got my first SILVER coin!!!!!!!

Congrats on that first silver! Careful with the rubbing, though :wink:; you'll hate yourself if you scratch a nice piece of silver (we've all done it).

I remember the feeling i got when I first saw the glimmer of silver in the hole. Makes you shiver a little. Great find. :thumbsup:

I love it when you guys post with a video. Makes it seem just like I'm there with ya! :icon_sunny: I caught myself sitting here just smiling and all happy for you on that first awesome silver! :D Don't ya just have to laugh a bit when they tell you that you won't find anything good, and they're wrong. ;D

Many congrats on that first G4E!

Nana :)

Congratulations on your silver!

Congrats :thumbsup: I cant wait to have that first silver feeling :tongue3:

I think I need to make more videos of my good finds, it was simple and fun to do

OH YEAH ~ a silver quarter for your first silver coin ever?! NICE!!!! CONGRAT'S!!!!!

WTG!!

Congrats on your first silver coin :thumbsup:

Hope you find many more in that hunted out area.

Take care and good luck!

James in Alabama

Honestly do not remember my first silver coin (like ten years ago)...but I can tell ya, it NEVER gets old. I dug '53 rosy the other day...happy dance like it was a morgan...cause it just NEVER, EVER gets old :-)

Oh yeah, when coin dealer sezs "don't dig there, it's worked out" hit that place slow and hard, it's his honey and he wants you to go away.

More to come bro...keep diggin

Congrats on that silver :thumbsup:---=It will only get better.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back