Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garret Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• image-3692322234.jpg
    image-3692322234.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 238
Upvote 14
Woo Hoo! Nothing beats seeing something shiny in the dirt, sure beats brown clad! I figured I find a silver coin about once in every 500 dug holes. Every time it happens though, it still a thrill, especially when you see just the shiny edge or the rim first, and it could be any type of an old coin. Congratulations on not hitting it with the shovel!:wav:

Congrats but now watch how you start finding them. You know the sound & feeling now, let the flood gates of silver open Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
Ahhh yaaaaa! Flod gates unleashith!! *rides the silver wave*

Woo Hoo! Nothing beats seeing something shiny in the dirt, sure beats brown clad! I figured I find a silver coin about once in every 500 dug holes. Every time it happens though, it still a thrill, especially when you see just the shiny edge or the rim first, and it could be any type of an old coin. Congratulations on not hitting it with the shovel!:wav:
Shoot u couldnt be more right about clad. Pennies just rot! Many a hunk of corroded reminants of pennies I have pulled. What was funny is that i found the silver dime within 10mins of detecting only about 20 feet from where I parked my truck.

Shoot u couldnt be more right about clad. Pennies just rot! Many a hunk of corroded reminants of pennies I have pulled. What was funny is that i found the silver dime within 10mins of detecting only about 20 feet from where I parked my truck.

Yep, one morning I got out at an old park and immediately put the coil right down on an old wheat penny 4 inches deep, spent the whole rest of the day there in wet 32 degree weather and did not find another old coin in the whole park...how?

Yep, one morning I got out at an old park and immediately put the coil right down on an old wheat penny 4 inches deep, spent the whole rest of the day there in wet 32 degree weather and did not find another old coin in the whole park...how?
I feel u on that! I found that dime and then all modern coin. Not even one wheatie! But i wasnt mad bro, i got silver finally!

Interestingly enough, across the street from where I live there is a newer sports park. I detected a drainage type access road right next to it that was just hard sandy dirt. And surprise- 1910 wheatie! The second year they even made them! I was stunned that something 103 years old was sitting right there in the dirt.

Congrats on your first silver coin. Now u got that out of the way for the next one in a shorter time. Keep on diggin.

Congrats on your first silver coin. Now u got that out of the way for the next one in a shorter time. Keep on diggin.
Thanks, I hope to break into the 1800's next!

Treasure up to 1.29.14 (not shown is the silver dime)

Attachments

• image-674916892.jpg
    image-674916892.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 63
I remember my first silver. Same thing. Silver Roosevelt.

gotta love silver, nice find!

That's a great feeling. You are on a roll now:thumbsup:

Congrats to you on that silver rossie, There isn't nothing like the feeling that rush you get when you see that silver in the hole. Wish you many more & congrats to you again & you deserve it for sure :thumbsup:

Congrats to you on that silver rossie, There isn't nothing like the feeling that rush you get when you see that silver in the hole. Wish you many more & congrats to you again & you deserve it for sure :thumbsup:
Thank you friend! I hope I really am on a roll!

Congratulations on your first silver, nothing like seeing your first silver and first gold.

HH and thanks for sharing,

Matt

Congratulations on your first silver, nothing like seeing your first silver and first gold. HH and thanks for sharing, Matt
Thanks! I can't wait to pop out gold!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back