Attachments

• image-3692322234.jpg
    image-3692322234.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 238
Upvote 14
Sweet silver Threshold! Keep up the good work, HH
CC

Thanks!! :D

found my first silver about a week ago, such an awesome feeling.:icon_thumright:

found my first silver about a week ago, such an awesome feeling.:icon_thumright:
It sure is. Man u can just tell when u pop it out. So shiny! Clad always looks like crap

nice first silver! gz!:thumbsup:

Ha, good for you, I love that first glimpse of silver.

Congrats on your first silver!

Thanks guys! I'm hoping to find a silver quarter or half dollar next ;)

Yeah Threshold ! There is just something about seeing that silver against the dirt , and when it's your first - it feels like the hobby has
finally welcomed you with real "treasure".

Beautiful first silver dime! Congrats!

It's always amazing to see the silver come out of the ground as shinny as it went in!
Just wait till you pullout the bigger silver! You have to include the happy dance pics!

Yeah Threshold ! There is just something about seeing that silver against the dirt , and when it's your first - it feels like the hobby has finally welcomed you with real "treasure".
Lol i know i felt like a real pirate! Arg! Der be silver in dese parts!

Beautiful first silver dime! Congrats! It's always amazing to see the silver come out of the ground as shinny as it went in! Just wait till you pullout the bigger silver! You have to include the happy dance pics!
Haha i was like "**** yeah.....**** yeah! (Pumps fist)" then I did a prayer to God and said thank you for the find it has been a couple years (on n off) in the making....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back