Excited but where to start?

barcbg

Jul 24, 2012
Bham, AL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have visited this site several times, and i always enjoy seeing the photos and reading the post. For years now I have wanted to own an MD. I have constantly talked myself out of purchasing one. Well, life is too short, so I am going for it.
I living in Birmingham, AL and also spend several weeks per year at a small beach near Panama City Beach, FL. With that said, what kind of MD do i need? i know that might be a loaded question and open-ended, but i just need a starting point. i am thinking of starting in the $300 range. (i am not firm on this price range). Can i even get a decent one for that price? I want one that is pretty decent for newbies. as i would rather spend a little more money, than constantly dig up trash. just curious what direction to head in. if you have an buying opinion i will gladly take any advice; wether it is buy this one or don't buy that one. or any suggestion/tips you wish you had know when you start out. Thanks for reading this post, and i look forward to hearing from any of you.
Barclay

pirate_treasure_map (4).jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back