Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
000aaa.jpg

I'm Guessing Fake News ?

Well if you do have to leave, Texas values are always welcome in my neighborhood. Just don't bring any of those California transplants with you.
Hopefully your neighborhood can manage their power grid better than Texas does.
Bunch of kooks. lol

Native Californian and I have no issue with my values or that of others.
Thatā€™s a powerful sentence if one stops to ponder on it.

Our daily lives are affected by what Iā€™m told reflects the values of the majority. Iā€™m going to have to find a sandy beach and permanently bury my head in order say I donā€™t take exception with the horribly terrible adverse outcomes here.

Excuse me, I need to check to make sure my truck is locked and that there is nothing valued at less than $950 laying around in my yard.

I knew what they meant... I am fluent in that language...

They were speaking Rum.
No rum here. Pretty difficult on my side (without getting political) to address the topic of fleeing Californians bringing their ideas to other states.

Even the good ones have been mentally harmed in some way just through exposure. Itā€™s that crazy here.

The $950 comment on my part was an inside jab that only a Californian could understand. Itā€™s a long story, but theft was virtually legalized here. Unless the value of the items stolen exceeds $950 (cutoff for grand larceny) The DA wonā€™t pursue it, and as a result the LE wonā€™t arrest. So itā€™s a free for all here. County jails are full (100% are felons). Been this way for over a decade.

As a side note last night when locking my truck up I did notice a brand new gasoline powered weed trimmer that I had left out. So that got put safely away. Those are hard to come by since they outlawed all small gasoline powered tools. Folks have to resort to smuggling in order to obtain them these days.

If I lived in another state, I wouldnā€™t want folks that voted in support of this craziness to come to my state either.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back