Ever seen one of these?

JWT70

May 26, 2012

Attachments

• 1438048420495.jpg
    1438048420495.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 194
I work for a living. I've been sleeping all day. If you have a problem, don't comment just keep going. People have lives and I would've thanked the people for the useful info. I also had a childhood friend pass away. Since you know so much Jeff why didn't you know that. Aarc also.

Upvote 0
I work for a living. I've been sleeping all day. If you have a problem, don't comment just keep going. People have lives and I would've thanked the people for the useful info. I also had a childhood friend pass away. Since you know so much Jeff why didn't you know that. Aarc also.

Same reason I didn't know what Your Vase was made of JW :dontknow: Not enough Info given by You :unhappysmiley:

As I said above My comment was not an attack, It was what I considered Useful Information :tongue3:

P.S. Sorry you are Cursed with a Job

Upvote 0
Same reason I didn't know what Your Vase was made of JW :dontknow: Not enough Info given by You :unhappysmiley:

As I said above My comment was not an attack, It was what I considered Useful Information :tongue3:

P.S. Sorry you are Cursed with a Job

Agreed again.

I would also like to point out...
I was not attacking either. :P

Sorry about your loss...
Sounds like you have had a rough day/week.
Try and relax and post a few more pics with more info and I am sure many will offer their minds.

Upvote 0
Agreed again.

I would also like to point out...
I was not attacking either. :P

Sorry about your loss...
Sounds like you have had a rough day/week.
Try and relax and post a few more pics with more info and I am sure many will offer their minds.

Location it was found would also go a long way.

No Need to give away site

Just say, Ship wreck site, Beach, Ghost town, City park,
Ebay, Yard sale , Whatever :occasion14:

Upvote 0
Thank you to everybody. I've been too busy to get on here. I'm working graveyard. My friend found it in the river. I don't really want to say what state because I don't know if it's legal. He was told just like somebody on here said, that it was an olive jug from the 1500s or 1600s. He seems to think it's very valuable. A friend of mine said that it's not that rare of a find. Thank y'all again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I would consider it a rare find in the U.S. Tell your friend good job, also thank you for posting!

Upvote 0
My friend found it in the river. I don't really want to say what state because I don't know if it's legal.

Here's a hypothetical question for those who may know regarding the Florida Isolated Finds Program of 1996... Lets just say for instance this Spanish olive jug was recovered from a Florida river before 1996, would it be legal to sell and/or would one need some type of proof before doing so? In other words, how does the state handle the selling of "older pre '96 finds" is it even legal? I may post this as a stand alone thread if no one responds here.

Upvote 0
Here's a hypothetical question for those who may know regarding the Florida Isolated Finds Program of 1996... Lets just say for instance this Spanish olive jug was recovered from a Florida river before 1996, would it be legal to sell and/or would one need some type of proof before doing so? In other words, how does the state handle the selling of "older pre '96 finds" is it even legal? I may post this as a stand alone thread if no one responds here.
I would like to know this myself in regards to my old finds. Can I continue to possess them? Can I sell them? Can I donate them? Can I keep items found on private land? Otherwise I will need to turn them in, what few I may have.

If you start a new thread please tell me where it is. thanks. The last thing I want to do is break any laws. I have already been questioned on 3 occasions with friendly visits from law enforcement from something I posted here at TN. Apparently they are reading some stuff here at TN (they told me so) and could also be reading this thread..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back