ever do this RATED R

Just as I suspicioned the "R" stood for 'Redneck', haha!

I have come back home missing socks, undershorts, shirtsleeves,and shirts. Spend enough time outdoors and its bound to happen.

yes butt its a dirty job

Did that once while hunting and my buddy quietly came up to me from behind, and scared me half to death. It's difficult to run with your pants down around your ankles. lol

These are all great to use if that ever happens again but they need to be these ones for sure. poison_oak_detail.jpg:laughing7:

Ummmmm a battalion "fun run " in the Army

It has happened to me a few times. I always have a handkerchief in my back pocket, though, so that is what gets sacrificed. Lol

It has happened to me a few times. I always have a handkerchief in my back pocket, though, so that is what gets sacrificed. Lol

Most of the guys I hunt with have a bandana with them! If you have to leave something behind, that's what gets left!

Hint from the lady hunters. Keep a travel size pack of Kleenex in your backpack or pocket. There is just enough, works fine and it's less embarrassing than having a roll of toilet paper fall out. Find a big old tree, lean against it, drop to a crouch, and drop your drawers. It leaves two hands free for cleanup, keeps your back end out of the public view and for us ladies, stops us from peeing on our shoes.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with going in the woods, but anyone that owns a hunting dog will tell you: Be polite and cover it with a rock. Just saying.

HH RN

If I may contribute.......
The ritziest, high-end golf course in Naples, Fl..... a sand trap on the back nine, it was a deep bunker, had a convenient rake to cover the evidence....glad I had an extra golf towel that day.

Seriously, not a problem when you hunt in the surf.

It's like having an instant bazillion gallon bidet when a wave hits.

Last edited:
''Way out there" would be deep in the woods for me. Yes, I've been there and done that. Real outdoors men don't carry toilet paper. We use leaves , grass, ferns, snow. I've been told by hemorrhoid sufferers that cold snow feels real good on that part of their body. :laughing7:

my wife says because of this post i am making an ass out of myself

''Way out there" would be deep in the woods for me. Yes, I've been there and done that. Real outdoors men don't carry toilet paper. We use leaves , grass, ferns, snow. I've been told by hemorrhoid sufferers that cold snow feels real good on that part of their body. :laughing7:

And if that grass, ferns or leaves happens to have a little bit of poisen oak or ivy in it, that real outdoor man is going to be really uncomfortable for quite a while.

LMBO I love this post we all needed some humor to take our mind off of the politics. Remind me not to hit one in the sand traps where Big Wave Dave lives.:laughing7:I'll call it un-playable.

And if that grass, ferns or leaves happens to have a little bit of poisen oak or ivy in it, that real outdoor man is going to be really uncomfortable for quite a while.

You're right Susan. And pity the poor person who has to apply calamine lotion the the affected area!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back