Euclase??

gemsnmore38

Mar 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my first post here. I found these gemstones hiding among emerald rough. the only conclusion i have come up with is euclase which is fairly rare. Any ideas?? 2015-03-12 18.30.22.jpg2015-03-13 10.55.10.jpg2015-03-13 11.04.12.jpg

Know very little about rocks, and less about gem stones. Welcome to TNet, I'm sure someone will have the answer for you. You might try re-posting in the Rocks/Gems forum. You have to scroll quite a way down to find that forum.

Upvote 0
Interesting - never done any work with that. Though, my question would be the stones cleavage - Euclase is known for its color and its cleavage. Color is correct, the cleavage, I'm not sure I'm seeing that, of course, it may just be how the pics came out.Euclase.jpg

Upvote 0
Interesting - never done any work with that. Though, my question would be the stones cleavage - Euclase is known for its color and its cleavage. Color is correct, the cleavage, I'm not sure I'm seeing that, of course, it may just be how the pics came out.View attachment 1132437
HUH HUH you said Cleavage

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back