Este’s Quest starting October 19th!

Tennessee?
A lot of Tennessee is still in today’s circle! I will post the day 3 circle here but check each day as the circle shrinks it may end up near you!
IMG_1375.jpeg

That awesome! Good luck, and I hope it all goes well.
Thank you! We got a decent amount of sign up so far for the first weekend- I’m still scrolling YouTube /IG/ Reddit/ Facebook - trying to comment and post and get exposure on my hunt without getting banned or blocked for spam- I’ve also been cold emailing southern news networks of the major affiliates. No luck yet but I’m hoping the exposure slowly adds up

I understand the fun your trying to promote. Not to be sour grapes. But just giving a sad reality check here.

But I hope you have a good liability wavier signed by the participants. As soon as you sell clues it changes the nature of liability wavier and you might not protected from legal action than you think, for accidental death or injury?

For its your clues that you sell as a product if it misinterpreted and leading to death and injury or even damage to private property may leave you exposed to compensation claims.

if you have not got public liability and professional liability insurance you yourself might be personally liable for any death and injuries arising from such clues sold for money.

Crow

I understand the fun your trying to promote. Not to be sour grapes. But just giving a sad reality check here.

But I hope you have a good liability wavier signed by the participants. As soon as you sell clues it changes the nature of liability wavier and you might not protected from legal action than you think, for accidental death or injury?

For its your clues that you sell as a product if it misinterpreted and leading to death and injury or even damage to private property may leave you exposed to compensation claims.

if you have not got public liability and professional liability insurance you yourself might be personally liable for any death and injuries arising from such clues sold for money.

Crow
That's some real good information about the whole process.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back