Darby

Mar 31, 2013
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found this cuff button weekend before last but haven't had time to post. Dug at one of our "hunted out " sites! This was my first hunt in some time and only got about an hour in. First early navy cuff for me and also different from my other two early navy buttons as this one only has 15 stars, the others have 16. Any input greatly appreciated, as always! Hope everyone is having a great week!

20160527_194757-1.jpg

Upvote 21
Glad to see that you get out, and found such a nice button. Congrats on the score!

Thanks ace, vmi and Tom! Only been diggin one time in the last month or so and was very pleased with that little button!

Killer find! The 15-star button is awesome and represents a small snapshot of our nations development. Many of us will search forever and not find that kind of button!

That's a beautiful button I love the patina. One day I will find one as nice as that hopefully

Killer find! The 15-star button is awesome and represents a small snapshot of our nations development. Many of us will search forever and not find that kind of button!
Thanks Scrappy. I'm still in awe of that buckle you found! Really great find.

That's a beautiful button I love the patina. One day I will find one as nice as that hopefully

Thanks relic lover. Hope you find one as nice or nicer...this weekend!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back