Ducks, Turtles & Eagles

Ed_DE

Feb 23, 2019
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some pics I took yesterday & today. I bought a small pocket camera [Sony RX100] yesterday. I wanted a camera that would fit in my pocket so I could carry it around all the time and take better pictures than my phone camera. I think I'm going to like this camera.
DSC00059 2.JPG
DSC00064 2.JPG
DSC00032.JPG

Nice pictures :) Is that the original RX100, with the 20MP & 28-100mm lens?
Jim

Great pics. I especially like the eagles. I have heard other people say they have seen them down here in south Georgia but I was a little skeptical until this evening. I was on the way to supper with my wife and a friend. We rounded a curve running about 45 mph and suddenly an eagle flew up from the shoulder of the road. As we passed he circled around and landed next to the carrion he was dining on. I wish I could have gotten a picture.

Great pics. I especially like the eagles. I have heard other people say they have seen them down here in south Georgia but I was a little skeptical until this evening. I was on the way to supper with my wife and a friend. We rounded a curve running about 45 mph and suddenly an eagle flew up from the shoulder of the road. As we passed he circled around and landed next to the carrion he was dining on. I wish I could have gotten a picture.
I got very lucky with the pictures I got . I was in the right place at the right time. The two eagles flew over my head and landed in a tree close to me and I was able to get some pics before they flew off.

Attachments

• DSC00034.JPG
    DSC00034.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 25
  • DSC00035.JPG
    DSC00035.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 23

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back