Driving down Lander road near me

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spotted this boy. he looks somewhat majestic. What do you think ? Kind of tall but not to wide :) Coming home from the barn last evening we counted 43 deer . Only one buck we could be sure of

Lander RD.jpg

Thanks Roberk i only use my cell phone anymore

That's an interesting non-typical rack he's got. Give it a couple more years and he'll grow into that rack.

43 deer and only one buck? No wonder he looks majestic, but I bet he's tired! 8-)

That's a really nice photo.
LOL your probably correct . I am sure some of the other ones i seen just to far away to see antlers

That for most people is a very nice buck myself included However if you are trying to kill a trophy buck In my book any deer is a trophy However that deer is on it's way to being a little more special than an average buck With a couple of years to mature as far as it's body size those antlers will gain some more length and certainly width he will be a giant in most peoples opinion But hunting is not always about the size of he deer or the number of animals taken It is at is best when friends get together and enjoy a shared experiences in the great outdoors Where else can you see the beauty of nature and the wisdom of God who created it Nice picture Thanks for sharing.

Around 2.5 years old maybe.
Another month (ish) and it'll be nearer velvet shedding /hard antler and starting to be interested in breeding again.

Nice edge he's on. Edges and whitetails go well together.
Flora behind him looks good too. At least from a cover perspective.

Congrats on the photo catch!
Nice to see.

Up in my barn I have a spotting scope set up. last evening I counted 7 deer there and 2 were GIANT BUCKS ! i coulf not get a picture but they both was much larger than The one above

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back