dredging hose preferences?

Kanaflex 155,best UV protection to last many years,clear to see through for plugup removal,takes one heck of a beating,flexibility is great.I've sold,l in the day many 10,000s a miles and never a problem. Used it exclusively for all my ops for as long as memory works and all my fulltimers buds have ALL used it to--well used to in dredgeless insipid kalif-John

Hello G1,

Hope all is well with your dredge build. You can cut and paste the key words and do a search in about 5 seconds, DYODD, after the critical info is given. Work with what ya got, a key to mining success. Just a thought no harm meant.:tongue3:

Kanaflex website on the net lists dealers.All hose sellers,ag suppliers,and farm suppliers--oops septic pumpers LOVE the stuff too-the great UV protection is why all above outdoor as others made cheaper for indoor use and die a horrible death quickly from sun burn--- John

John is the 155 a blower hose ? It looks like suction line buts its listed as a blower line

That's all I can find in the kana flex line
Iv found 110 listed,as,suction

Hey fellas I'm haveing a lot of problems locating a dealer that can sell me just 25 to 30 feet of the 155 kanaflex

Does anybody know where I might have some luck
This is the hose keene sells also but the get 25 dollars a ft where most of the hose dealers only want 9 dollars a ft

Gravel washer

I'm using a iPad not sure if I can do that with this it's a little different .
I often have wars trying to do things like that

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back