Dredge Hoses

Good luck...unless you want to ship from overseas....Atleast you didn't order...I did at 11:30 PM on Tuesday...They shut down at 12:01am....Guess what They don't have the hose, their supplier doesn't have it...told I would get a refund and they haven't yet. They were not even supposed to bill my card until it shipped. Lucky me...several hundred bucks I'll prolly never see again.

That sucks big time. I sent a message to the guy on GPAA forum that John mentioned but he has not replied. Guess I will hit the local rubber and hose shops

I just got message from the guy on the GPAA forum and he still has 55 ft of 4". I'm going to get 20' from him. Looks like I got lucky this time

Go for it BW as GREAT price-laughed as he emailed me and was paranoid about selling and I told him to answer folks emails hahahaha. Huge mess at GPAA forums as NEW and MUST be a GPAA member--yes when donkey fly and honest politicians run the country. ^" kanaflex is ez to get,yellow pages or go to website and the list of vendors for the entire world is there for you to see. Many smaller vendors also as we bought 1/2 rolls from OC Hose and never listed no matter how many miles you sell-John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back