Dowsing

Red, gentlemen, you can see why I could verify your findings. I own the areas and have had them checked by Geologists.Etc.

Red, your second red spot, from the bottom up, was spot on his mine working. In those days you had to prove a filing with a commercialy vable vein. Teter traveled from Hermosillo for several days, on a mule, to reach this spot, he then had to return for a certified Surveyor, return to this spot and survey the area -- no GPS in those days ---this in a section of the sierras full of x reveloutionaries turned bandits.Incidentally this is part of the Legendary lost, Jesuit mine, TAYOPA, not lost any more.

Your first dowse on the below map was also spot on for the Depository, but not how to acces it. We stil haven't firgured on how to access it

For those that would like to follow up on Tayopa go to ---

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/tayopa/

repeat.jpg.

Last edited:
If I had to pick out only 1 signal, it would be here.
The first dowse on the above map I had titled from this post "repeat-Real de Tayopa" it was a repeat with your white box added at the top. Before that I had marked only solid filled white circles for entrances to mines/caves/tunnels. Here only one spot marked, the black outline circle inside your white box.

Attachments

• repeat-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    repeat-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 75
From my file of definitions on markings.

"White in general is a color indicator, I use for natural caves or man made tunnel entrances and mine shafts, other similar type excavations (including old wells, tombs, etc.)."
This must be the very first time, marked only for openings of any type whether it be cave, tunnels, or tombs.

Attachments

• Aerial-Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp.jpg
    Aerial-Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 69
red, yes on all three accounts. You posted the square, you posted the
circle and the solid white circles, all correct.
Thanks! Yes, I can remember now (a little bit) making a black line box which was large enough to take in an area this size. In that case, you might have to watch out for death traps or possibly old explosives. Most likely could be Spanish death traps, at least the tunnels are dangerous.

Last edited:
Your attachment isn't showing up again in the post.

Nothing yet, while I was waiting, did this one again for other type targets, to see what else turns up.

Attachments

• door to Tayopa©@-Real de Tayopa-B.jpg
    door to Tayopa©@-Real de Tayopa-B.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 190
Out of time for tonight, will have to try again later.

A metal door over the entrance of a mine you are working? Or you need to locate a metal door supposed to be over a mine entrance not yet found? I suppose the answer could be yes to both. I'm out of time again tonight but will check on it next thing.

Red, we do have a metal door up there
Assuming the door is iron, I've read stories of people finding an old Spanish mine with a door made of iron over the entrance. I'm not studied up on mine doors, to know if any other metals were used to make their doors. Years ago hiking out in the mountains of California, came across a metal door myself. There was a trail of small cubes of white quart leading toward the mine. You could reach down and pick up handfuls of about 1/2"-3/4" cubes.

I had to add a new entry for my file of definitions on markings, this is for iron searches.

"Solid reddish-brown or red oxide colored square (rectangles, circles) for iron, all man made iron objects."

Attachments

• door to Tayopa©@-Real de Tayopa-C.jpg
    door to Tayopa©@-Real de Tayopa-C.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out what could be causing a signal where the red dot is.....a lot of things on a site like this will cause hits, including some carved markers. I'd say this is from deeper rather than only shallow.

Attachments

• IMG_20160211_150922  J 1Real de Tayopa.jpg
    IMG_20160211_150922 J 1Real de Tayopa.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
To the right of Guadaloupi (sp) is a tree grove and to the left bottom of the grove is a white area with a dark area confined within. The left edge of the dark area is where I got my HIT, but have not determined what it is. I get a Ferrous item that is NOT man made.:BangHead:
Marvin
PS, sorry but I can't figure our how to Mark and re-post pictures.

PS, sorry but I can't figure our how to Mark and re-post pictures.
I save the map to My Pictures. I put the map on a program called Digital Image 10 where I mark it and save it back to My Pictures. I then write my message and post it. I then shut down T-net and reopen it. I then open the post and edit it. I post the map and save it. That is the only way I can put a map on here...Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back