Does your state have an In & Out Burger ?

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 20230915_140511.jpg
    20230915_140511.jpg
    735.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Grant, if you are referring to where you drive in and order from a speaker system, there is a Sonic in Billings where you can order your Hot Dog or burger and they will bring it out to you.

Grant, if you are referring to where you drive in and order from a speaker system, there is a Sonic in Billings where you can order your Hot Dog or burger and they will bring it out to you.
This place is like any McDonald's where you have a drive up window or dine inside. We had a Sonic drive restaurant in my town for years, but they finally closed and built a new one in a new commercial development a few miles away that gets a lot more traffic than out older business. district.

No In and Out on this side yet, but that photo of grandson says it all you are a good grandpa spending some time with grandson.

I live in California so yeah just a few. LOL, In and out urge, is what the bumper stickers were always changed to I don't know if you can get the bumper stickers anymore because everyone always changed them LOL.

I have a knock-off recipe for their burgers. I make them quite often. I haven’t been able to try a real one.
That little guy looks to like his. Thanks for posting

No, but if they did I'd go there. Been there a couple times, nice stuff. That's when I was in California for a visit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back