Does anyone know what these markings are?

walking dead fan

Tenderfoot
Apr 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• brass decanter3.jpg
    brass decanter3.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 86
  • brass decanter.jpg
    brass decanter.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 82
  • brass decanter2.jpg
    brass decanter2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 85
I picked this up at a thrift store and need some help identifying pretty much everything about it. Is it a decanter? A pitcher? And the markings on the bottom....I've never seen anything like it so any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
The markings, they're Arabic.

I would rub it and see what happens. :)

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Its from a Mosque in Saudi.

If you can provide a better picture of the bottom then I may be able to translate which one; I can say already it is not from Royalty. Also if you have a better picture of the inner lid and the inside that would help too.

When I say it is from a Saudi Mosque, that is not the same as saying it was made there, because clearly this was made in India.

Upvote 0
I am sorry the bottom words are poorly inscribed and I can not make out what it should be.

Contact the local Saudi Embassy per email and ask them. Wish I could have been of more help.

Before you contact them, remove the 7 dollar price from the item.

Upvote 0
I am sorry the bottom words are poorly inscribed and I can not make out what it should be.

Contact the local Saudi Embassy per email and ask them. Wish I could have been of more help.

Before you contact them, remove the 7 dollar price from the item.

ok, thank you!

Upvote 0
I picked this up at a thrift store and need some help identifying pretty much everything about it. Is it a decanter? A pitcher? And the markings on the bottom....I've never seen anything like it so any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Dalah Wajed.jpgDalah Wajed 01.jpgDalah Wajed 02.jpg

HEY
Im from KSA

As you see the attachment we call this Dalah, its for Arabic coffee,however its not that old I believed its from the 70th.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back