Does anyone have a garrett pro point that will trade for silver

tfo pana

Oct 7, 2009
Pana IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Does anyone have a garrett pro pointer that will trade for silver

I have 3 Silver Peace Dollars 1 is Graded Im Looking To Trade For A Garrett Pro Pointer
if you have one in mint condition with holster or new one you can email me at
[email protected] thanks tony

just the graded coin is worth the pro pointer look at the cherry pickers guide book the price for just the vam 2c at au-50 shows $125 and this one is VAM 2C1 graded and in a slab so its worth more
IMG_1013.JPGIMG_1043.JPG

Last edited:
I have a vibra probe 560 waterproof pointer I will trade you

Silver prices on a Morgan dollar are [FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]$25.5006 [/FONT] your trying to get a Propointer for about $75.00[/FONT][/FONT]

So you are telling me someone would take the graded coin out and melt it down!!! i dont thank so its worth more then $25.5006 maybe the other 2 coins

I think the Vibra Probe is the best no hassle, no noise, non-malfunctioning pinpointer out there. No switches to get broken, clogged up or shorted out AND waterproof!
I have a vibra probe 560 waterproof pointer I will trade you

1922 AU 58 is worth around $40 with the other 2 coins you have about $90 tops. That's not too far off for a nice used one. I know Kellyco sells new ones for $127. Maybe someone has one they wanna get rid of?...Well they gotta pay shipping too...maybe if you throw another coin in there, you might get some bites> Good Luck:thumbsup:
I have 3 Silver Peace Dollars 1 is Graded Im Looking To Trade For A Garrett Pro Pointer
if you have one in mint condition with holster or new one you can email me at
[email protected] thanks tony
View attachment 711197

That way I get some cash and you get a new pro pointer for cheaper. Interested?

Sorry that last one was supposed to be the end of a message that I guess didn't go through but anyway the offer was you give me $110 I give you a brand new one. The reason I can do this is I have a coupon from a site that gets me $40 of something and I would get you one far a good deal and me some cash. This isn't a defendant offer yet but i may be able to do it so tell me if your interested

just the graded coin is worth the pro pointer look at the cherry pickers guide book i added a picture from the book check the 1st post the price for just the vam 2c at au-50 shows $125 and this one is VAM 2C1 AU-58 graded and in a slab so its worth more

Last edited:
If it's worth that much then maybe you could sell it, get the cash and buy the Propointer. Unless of course, like most collectables you have to have someone who wants to pay what the book says it's worth. I take it that it's a die variety,right? I guess you shouldn't have any trouble trading all three but there might be a limited audience of people here who have a new propointer and want to trade it for something. Seems to be one popular pinpointer from all I have heard.

Here is one at $66 currently on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Garrett-Pro-Pointer-/300831905037?pt=US_Metal_Detector_Accessories&hash=item460afa950d

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Myself I Prefer the Vibra Probe for all types hunting and I'd still be interested in the trade let me know what you think I may have a seller if your not interested

Freddy: That's what I have(VibraProbe) and just won a SunRay pinpointer on ebay(for Sovereign). I like that there is virtually nothing to break or get shorted,clogged on the VB. And it's waterproof
Myself I Prefer the Vibra Probe for all types hunting and I'd still be interested in the trade let me know what you think I may have a seller if your not interested

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back