Diver Available

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Hi, have been following this site for several weeks and glad I happened on it. Looks like alot is happening out there. I have spent the summer working as Assistant Operations Mgr. for Treasure Hunters, Florida Research and Recovery Group, www.floridarrg.com and without warning was layed off for the winter due to expense cuts. I live in New Smyrna Beach, FL and would like to hook-up for some additional experence if any of you need any extra crew. Been diving 18 years, Dive Master, cavern cert., deco exp., doubles, hope to get the "big guys" on the ball again as soon as possible but until then I could use some "down time".

Great site

Attachments

• frrg.jpg
    frrg.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 778
  • dj2a.gif
    dj2a.gif
    42.6 KB · Views: 822
  • blowers sm.jpg
    blowers sm.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 811
Nice to meet you, Diverlynn, and welcome to TNet! Haven't dived since 1993, but ther are some Florida divers around here. Good luck, and keep searching!

Hello and welcome to Treasurenet. Nice photos. glad to have you aboard and looking forward to hearing about some of your adventures!

I wish, belongs to Florida Research and Recovery. Our boats are at dock at Ponce Inlet Boat yard. Very cool boat. Looking forward to getting my divers back on board.
Lynn

Hello,and welcome aboard ;D Nice ride 8) My land boat is names "Can't Find Squat" ;D
Ever find any gold items ? Got any samples to hand out :)

Confidentiality clauses in effect. We work between St. Augustine and Sebastian,outside of state waters. Been running a dive shop in Port Orange until May, way cool to go to work on a boat every day. I LOVE MY JOB! Ready to get back to work. At least get wet.
Will be doing a wreck dive with Seadogs in New Smyrna on Sunday, weather permitting. Need food! lol

Taking a group to San Salvador (just for the diving) for the week of March 17, if any one's interested.

Hope to meet up with you all at sometime or another.

(sorry, didn't mean to advertise)

Attachments

• beach.JPG
    beach.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 718
Welcome aboard TreasureNet, Lynn. :)

You sound like an interesting person. I'm looking forward to hearing some tales of treasure......And along with the tales, we like to see pictures of treasure......lotsa pictures!! ;D ::)

Diverlynn, Do you give old fart,I mean senior discounts ??? Wait a minute,there's sharks out there,think I'll just ride shotgun ;D ;D

DL,

Welcome aboard. Nice pics...looking forward to reading about your adventures.

I love names of boats...last cute one I saw was at Grand Isle, LA. "Inhernet.com" outlined with fish in a net.

;) RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back