Dig Everything????

ac385

Jul 26, 2005
Ga
I have been down to the local swim hole a few times to get an idea of how my new detector works. So far it has been accurate in guessing what I am about to dig, that?s why I got confused yesterday when on a foil signal the only thing that I pulled from the sand was a twig about two inches long and maybe as big as my pinky finger. I brushed the twig away and rescanned the hole, nothing. Out of curiosity I walked over to the discarded twig and got a strong foil signal. This was very confusing so I picked up the twig to investigate and to my surprise I found that it was not a twig but something with a soft consistency. That?s when it hit me that my ?twig? was actually a dog turd with a nice piece of foil inside! :o

Upvote 0
yep! dig everything??????
i was cleaning my bbq grill w a SOS pad, black lab along side me,set SOS pad down to rinse grill, went to get it and its GONE, looked everywere, thought i was going nuts!, well next day doing my scooping here is my SOS pad in a poop still had some blue soap in it!
WHEW!

That reminds me of a story a friend told me where he had gotten permission to search a yard. Finding very little, one area yielded numerous memorial cents. After a short time, the home owner asked how he was doing.
He said "not too well, except for a bunch of newer pennies over here in the corner of the house".
The homeowner laughed and said that his dog has a habit of eating pennies that he has in a bowl on the coffee table, and that is the area in the yard where the dog "does his thing".

I wouldn't touch that with an 11 foot pole! An 11 foot pole? Yeah an 11 foot pole is for touching things you would touch with a 10 foot pole!

Sorry guys I get carried away sometimes,

Ed

Good thing you didn't step in it !

I dug a signal once on the beach and ended up finding a id tag that they attach to pidgeons. The problem is the pidgeon was still attached. Wasn't a good day, I had my 1 and 3 year old daughters and my wife with me.

Monty said:
What, you're detector won't discriminate out dog turds?? I was also wondering what the dog turd icon looks like?? Excellent !! Monty

:D :D :D :D :D

? ? ? ? ?That really stinks!!? ? ?And probably the person that did it.? ? ? ?You sure it wasn't a cuban cigar?? ? ? ? ? ? ? HH? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

That one belong in a book, if anyones writing one... ;D too funny...
Good luck & happy hunting~

you can never know what you will find. I went to a site that is being cleared on sunday found 2 coke cans and a strap on penis God only knows how that got there LOL and this is true

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back