Didnt Expect this outside of an elementary school!

Shark27

Aug 5, 2010
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 50 & Garrett Pro Pointer
Didn't Expect this outside of an elementary school!

I had a great hunt today doing a small sidewalk area outside of a local elementary school. I was a little taken back when I came across the purple pipe but as you know you never know what's in the ground.....anyway found some cool finds including a 56 D Wheaty, an old brass Eagle Lock Key (Terryville Conn) "I'm thinking 50's but if anyone knows please let me know", a round brass cap top to something, an older rifle bullet (Type?), a 38 special casing, a neat looking button with shank, a little dog, a pin back that says Awana Varsity Participant, and a Gold Plated Ring stamped 14KGP....man so close but hey it's a ring. Enjoy the pics

Shark27

Attachments

• LV_KMRC_Finds4_070711.jpg
    LV_KMRC_Finds4_070711.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,689
  • LV_KMRC_Finds1_070711.jpg
    LV_KMRC_Finds1_070711.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,693
  • LV_KMRC_Finds2_070711.jpg
    LV_KMRC_Finds2_070711.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 1,690
  • LV_KMRC_Finds3_070711.jpg
    LV_KMRC_Finds3_070711.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 1,700
  • LV_KMRC_Button_Front_070711.jpg
    LV_KMRC_Button_Front_070711.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,655
  • LV_KMRC_Button_Back_070711.jpg
    LV_KMRC_Button_Back_070711.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,657
  • LV_KMRC_Gold_Plated_Ring_070711.jpg
    LV_KMRC_Gold_Plated_Ring_070711.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,680
Upvote 0
Re: Didn't Expect this outside of an elementary school!

teens and the homeless like hanging out behind schools in the dark round these parts…
I would put my bets on them and not lil johnny k-8? Depends on where you live I guess.

RSmith57 said:
A crack pipe and bullets ::) What's this world comming to ???

dont go bringing the world into this

Make sure you trash pipe.Only water pipes are legal.If i dig those up i leave them.Cops dont care how you got it.I even had one search my car once just because i had a zip lock bag in the park wich i put my coins in.nice finds.

nice finds! ;D

Funny thing. Thursday I was hunting one of my local parks and found what I thought was part of a bicycle until I saw this post. Turns out it is a pipe just like yours only blue and missing the bowl. This is my second one so far. The first was a bronze one hitter I found 6 inches down, been there a long time, because I have never smoked it I didn't know what it was until I handed it to a friend and he recognized it pretty quick. :tongue3: Pot is regarded as no big deal around Seattle, its OK to smoke pot in a public place but try to smoke a cigarette and people will call the cops and try to have you arrested. I also found a 38 bullet at a playground one day. It was still live even though it had been eaten by the lawn mower. Someone is lucky they missed the primer. They didn't miss it by much either.
All in all nice finds :icon_thumright:

You can take the pipe apart and reassemble it into a mushroom to be worn as a necklace..... So ive heard.....

Not sure what ya'll are talking about--I had one like that for blowing bubbles. That was when I was living in California, too. Then moved to Alaska in 1967 and learned about guns and ice.

And the bunch of you conservatives let the "guns and bullets kill kids" go right on by? Idiots kill, kids and otherwise, with knives, guns, bats, chains, and boots. Lets outlaw boots because stomping causes brain damage and death. When all the boots are outlawed, only outlaws won't be barefooted. Ok, off my soapbox now, too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back