Didnt Expect this outside of an elementary school!

Shark27

Aug 5, 2010
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 50 & Garrett Pro Pointer
Didn't Expect this outside of an elementary school!

I had a great hunt today doing a small sidewalk area outside of a local elementary school. I was a little taken back when I came across the purple pipe but as you know you never know what's in the ground.....anyway found some cool finds including a 56 D Wheaty, an old brass Eagle Lock Key (Terryville Conn) "I'm thinking 50's but if anyone knows please let me know", a round brass cap top to something, an older rifle bullet (Type?), a 38 special casing, a neat looking button with shank, a little dog, a pin back that says Awana Varsity Participant, and a Gold Plated Ring stamped 14KGP....man so close but hey it's a ring. Enjoy the pics

Shark27

Attachments

• LV_KMRC_Finds4_070711.jpg
    LV_KMRC_Finds4_070711.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,689
  • LV_KMRC_Finds1_070711.jpg
    LV_KMRC_Finds1_070711.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,693
  • LV_KMRC_Finds2_070711.jpg
    LV_KMRC_Finds2_070711.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 1,690
  • LV_KMRC_Finds3_070711.jpg
    LV_KMRC_Finds3_070711.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 1,700
  • LV_KMRC_Button_Front_070711.jpg
    LV_KMRC_Button_Front_070711.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,655
  • LV_KMRC_Button_Back_070711.jpg
    LV_KMRC_Button_Back_070711.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,657
  • LV_KMRC_Gold_Plated_Ring_070711.jpg
    LV_KMRC_Gold_Plated_Ring_070711.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,680
Upvote 0
Re: Didn't Expect this outside of an elementary school!

sadly drugs are an epidemic in this country

Cool finds. More happens or has happened in most schrool yards than we think. Hence the shells and bullets. ;D Keep diggin it up. :thumbsup:

I think that dog goes to an old monopoly game? Good stuff! :coffee2:

there were 10 kids expelled in the last 2 weeks of school in just my grade last year. its pretty sad, but if they want to make that choice, then its their own fault

nice finds :icon_thumright:

The pipe is from a loser who thinks it is great fun selling to kids/getting them hooked. >:(
I don't hate easy, but drug pushers outside of schools are easy to despise!!!
Anyway,,,,,off my podium. Sorry.
Great finds....and good luck in the future......many great hunts to you. :thumbsup:

::) Sadly we find pipes all the time, and yes in school yards, my goodness, one park we like to hit every week, had two guys smoking pot not more than 15 feet away from a family with kids, the family moved away. They were probably smoking and playing Monopoly, that scottie dog is from the game, Chug even found weed one day close to a nice looking pipe. ::) Red

I find needles, crack spoons, beer and wine bottles along
with all types of bullets and casings at every school here
in Shelbyville, whether its the high schools or elementaries.

if the police find the bong on you, you could be in big trouble for little reason....

its a pipe for marijuana...not CRACK. jeez people.
funny how a few of you say nothing about the bullets pulled from holes on the elementary school grounds and instead try to group a pot pipe among crack and other dangerous drugs. guns and bullets kill kids-not marijuana. lets get our priorities straight.
oh, and that "round brass cap" looks like it's a sprinklem/fertalizer head. i found one a few months back....or maybe it was last year. my short term memory is pretty bad ;D
check for threading inside...that will confirm.

DeadheadDigger said:
a few of you say nothing about the bullets pulled from holes on the elementary school grounds and instead try to group a pot pipe among crack and other dangerous drugs. lets get our priorities straight.
my short term memory is pretty bad ;D

You lead me to wonder why.

Nice finds in the schoolyard!

ggossage said:
DeadheadDigger said:
a few of you say nothing about the bullets pulled from holes on the elementary school grounds and instead try to group a pot pipe among crack and other dangerous drugs. lets get our priorities straight.

The thing is, it is still illegal, unless you have a license for it. I have a freind who smokes, she is legal and in severe pain, and in a wheelchair because of a broken back, so yes it does help people. But, there is a time and place for everything, and people need to be more considerate. Kids are getting harder and harder due to what they see and hear! Red

That ring is so typical of most rings that come up, it looks good the first 2 seconds, and then the disappointment. :'( Those pot pipes are pretty common, I think I find probably 5 or 6 of those a year, must be a Californian thing? :o

I don't know for sure what kind of pipe it is or what kind of bullets they are. But I know the dog...It is a monopoly dog.

Nice button ...congrats! :thumbsup:
H

Older style weed pipe. I had a similar one in high school. :)

nice finds, hope you find many more.
pot is no big deal,government made it illegal because of illegals way back in the day, and some guy who owned a newspaper put the word out that pot was evil blah blah blah, because he didnt want to have to buy the machines he would need to use hemp, so they made it illegal, if it were legalized this whole world would benefit from it, with endless products it could make including paper which would save millions of tree for other use!!!!! sorry this is a touchy subject with me lol

hh

the cap thing is a sprayer nozzle, I've got one exactly like it on mine.
if they would legalize pot and tax the crap out of it, we wouldn't have a budget problem

zincmaster said:
nice finds, hope you find many more.
pot is no big deal,government made it illegal because of illegals way back in the day, and some guy who owned a newspaper put the word out that pot was evil blah blah blah, because he didnt want to have to buy the machines he would need to use hemp, so they made it illegal, if it were legalized this whole world would benefit from it, with endless products it could make including paper which would save millions of tree for other use!!!!! sorry this is a touchy subject with me lol

hh

Yep, I agree!! Another thing, I would rather have a thousand stoners coming at me down the road, than 1 drunk.
I've been deaf in my left side since I was 5, due to a drunk driver.

Slab

Chug and Red said:
ggossage said:
DeadheadDigger said:

The thing is, it is still illegal, unless you have a license for it. I have a freind who smokes, she is legal and in severe pain, and in a wheelchair because of a broken back, so yes it does help people. But, there is a time and place for everything, and people need to be more considerate. Kids are getting harder and harder due to what they see and hear! Red
Even if you have a card, it's still illegal. Our president just flip-flopped his position on MMJ, you will now be prosecuted under federal law, they are losing too much money on this thing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back