Deus II Lower Assembly???

Jerkey

Tenderfoot
Jun 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When assembling my coil to the lower shaft I inserted a rubber washer in one side of the shaft and set it in between the ears of the coil. Then I inserted the bolt into the same side I put the rubber washer in. I then slid on the spacer and pushed in in as far as I could with my fingers. Then I put on the wingnut and tightened it till the coil felt at the right tension. My question is, is the spacer suppose to go in all the way flush with the coil ear or is suppose to just go in just far enough to keep the coil at the right tension?

Thanks,

Mike

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
When assembling my coil to the lower shaft I inserted a rubber washer in one side of the shaft and set it in between the ears of the coil. Then I inserted the bolt into the same side I put the rubber washer in. I then slid on the spacer and pushed in in as far as I could with my fingers. Then I put on the wingnut and tightened it till the coil felt at the right tension. My question is, is the spacer suppose to go in all the way flush with the coil ear or is suppose to just go in just far enough to keep the coil at the right tension?

Thanks,

Mike
This is how mine looks.
20231231_195020.jpg

I guess it sticks out away from the ear.

OP
OP
J

Jerkey

Tenderfoot
Jun 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the replies..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread