Detector giveaway.

$MELTER-1

Jul 10, 2024
Central Louisiana (DA-BOOT)
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre , bounty hunter quick draw pro , bounty hunter pioneer ex with 4in. Sniper coil ,GP pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Bounty hunter pioneer ex. That idd like to give to a kid/teen that(really) wants to start detecting but has no possible means to start.the only deal is they will have to have it picked up from my location as I have no transportation or money at the moment. Any suggestions as to how to go about this here on this forum and it reach someone that (really) needs it and not someone just wanting it cause it's free

I have moved thread to our "Free" forum under classifieds.

I have a Bounty hunter pioneer ex. That idd like to give to a kid/teen that(really) wants to start detecting but has no possible means to start.the only deal is they will have to have it picked up from my location as I have no transportation or money at the moment. Any suggestions as to how to go about this here on this forum and it reach someone that (really) needs it and not someone just wanting it cause it's free
Absolutely a great person does this. We need more folks like you. Thank you. Renews my faith in humanity.

Ok
Absolutely a great person does this. We need more folks like you. Thank you. Renews my faith in humanity

Absolutely a great person does this. We need more folks like you. Thank you. Renews my faith in humanity.
Thanks. I just wanted somebody that couldn't get one to have it. I know how it is to not have the means.a great man once said the only thing evil needs to succeed is for good to do nothing, and I consider being poor in this country the product of something not too good. Besides two hands three detectors and I can only swing one at a time lol.

Ok

Thanks. I just wanted somebody that couldn't get one to have it. I know how it is to not have the means.a great man once said the only thing evil needs to succeed is for good to do nothing, and I consider being poor in this country the product of something not too good. Besides two hands three detectors and I can only swing one at a time lol.
We should all be so giving brother. Im in a fight for my life, with colon cancer that spread to my liver, and these forums, and living somewhat vicariously through all of you, believe it or not, keeps me fighting hard so i can continue my life long metal detecting addiction.
I have gotten 2 more friends fighting cancer into researching and detecting. its great excercise, and keeps our mind off of the cancer.

Thank you for being who God above made you to be brother. God bless.

We should all be so giving brother. Im in a fight for my life, with colon cancer that spread to my liver, and these forums, and living somewhat vicariously through all of you, believe it or not, keeps me fighting hard so i can continue my life long metal detecting addiction.
I have gotten 2 more friends fighting cancer into researching and detecting. its great excercise, and keeps our mind off of the cancer.

I'll pray for you brother something I used to never do until for reasons completely unknown I was made to actually see with my own eyes that we are all being watched from above,below,and the plane that we inhabit imm a very stubborn and hard headed person and I have to see it to believe it and brother I have.cant tell you why we are put through the things we are the best conclusion I can come to is we are being tested as to our beliefs/faith know this though our situation is known and there in may lie the whole reason we are in the situation.anyway god bless you brother man n hope you well.

I'll pray for you brother something I used to never do until for reasons completely unknown I was made to actually see with my own eyes that we are all being watched from above,below,and the plane that we inhabit imm a very stubborn and hard headed person and I have to see it to believe it and brother I have.cant tell you why we are put through the things we are the best conclusion I can come to is we are being tested as to our beliefs/faith know this though our situation is known and there in may lie the whole reason we are in the situation.anyway god bless you brother man n hope you well.
Thank you brother. Happy hunting

Ok

You're telling me you haven't mastered the double detector swing yet? You can cover 2x the ground in the same amount of time and find 50% less due to cross interference. Think of the benefits!

Sorry to hear that. I am wish you the best. I am sure it is important to have things to do during a time like this. Good think you also have friends that you can talk and share your interests with.

You're telling me you haven't mastered the double detector swing yet? You can cover 2x the ground in the same amount of time and find 50% less due to cross interference. Think of the benefits!
Exactly why I stopped lol

well that would be a great gift that i need.
but its a shame that i am too far.
its ment to be for someone and he will get it.

Sorry to hear that. I am wish you the best. I am sure it is important to have things to do during a time like this. Good think you also have friends that you can talk and share your interests with.
Thank you. All of you and your stories and finds sure make it easier to get through. God bless

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back