💵 FOR SALE DeepTech Metal Detectors - Exclusive USA Distributor

Gregmid40

Mar 20, 2013
Advance, NC.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter VLF/TR 840, Tesoro Tejon, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, Fisher 1225,1260,1265,1266,1270X, Garrett Freedom Ace CDC, MP Series MP5 Pro, Garrett Coin Hunter TR Disc. (1978), Mikron NRG-110, De
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(Removed by mod)

February special Introductory pricing :thumbsup:

Check out some of these videos:

Gold - 25kHz
Smart - 15.5kHz
Relic - 8kHz[/QUOTE]

Well, where can a Vista Gold be purchased? Nowhere to be found on Ebay. Thanks, Greg.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
E

extreme detecting

Jun 21, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, XP Deus 1 and Deus 2, Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have the DeepTech GOLD in stock now for immediate delivery

OOS

Last edited:

Gregmid40

Mar 20, 2013
Advance, NC.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter VLF/TR 840, Tesoro Tejon, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, Fisher 1225,1260,1265,1266,1270X, Garrett Freedom Ace CDC, MP Series MP5 Pro, Garrett Coin Hunter TR Disc. (1978), Mikron NRG-110, De
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Disappointed and dismayed and somewhat depressed.

NO LONGER FOR SALE.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE COMPANY? I tell you, the Bulgarians had a good thing going and a great bunch of detectors. Then they've all but disappeared. I just don't understand.

OP
OP
E

extreme detecting

Jun 21, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, XP Deus 1 and Deus 2, Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to go direct.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE COMPANY? I tell you, the Bulgarians had a good thing going and a great bunch of detectors. Then they've all but disappeared. I just don't understand.

andyfreeze

Greenie
Nov 29, 2013
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista Gold, White's MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(Removed by mod)
This guy has the deep tech detectors in stock and he ships to the USA.

Last edited by a moderator:

HighPlainsHunter

Apr 17, 2008
Forney, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally, I will stick with the tried and true brands like Garrett, Fisher, White's, Technetics, Bounty Hunter and Minelab. At least you know you can get service and they will be around when you need them. They've worked well, for me, over the last 42 years.

Good hunting,
HighPlainsHunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(Removed by mod)
This guy has the deep tech detectors in stock and he ships to the USA.

Sorry....You can't advertise non supporting vendors

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Gregmid40

Mar 20, 2013
Advance, NC.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Replying to Jason

But I thought you were the exclusive US distributor, that's what you said in the title. If the exclusive distributor can't get them, how is Joe Blow going to get one?

Sorry Jason. Looks like us Americans are out of luck. They (do) seem to have a dealer or two in the U.K. for this brand (maybe more). Gary's U.K. metal detectors (I think) carries them. He has a lot of onsite test videos on YouTube showing him trying out all these different brands and he has tried all (I think) of the different DeepTech models. Makes one salivate with envy when you see him digging up all these old hammered 2000 year old Roman coins and really large, glorious Victorian-era coins and buttons about a foot down to the chalk layer while he uses these machines. They are really deep machines. These coins seem to be real actual finds being made as he tests the detectors in fields and meadows. MAN, if only we had real old coins like that popping out left and right in our own fields and meadows. I think we (do) have the civil war era coins and such but the fields are harder (it seems) to gain access to over here. And the fields that you might think are good to hunt may(a lot of them) be pounded to death by relic hunters over here. (SOMETIMES) you can find a used DeepTech Vista series detector here in the U.S. on Ebay so keep a watch out for them. I'm not quite sure where these owners originally bought theirs from but I do know there were a few dealers over here for this brand at one time. The company is still in existence but just not selling much, if at all, over here. Well I wish you good luck and Happy Holidays!! Greg.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread