DeepseekerADS

If we can positively impact at least one life, will it not have been worth it :)

It's kind of like what the Chaplain of Bourbon Street said back around '71, if all your faith ever gives you is peace of mind, is it not worth it?

A calming peace of mind. Know that you have done something, know that you have made a difference in this world.

Thank you for caring my friend....

If we can positively impact at least one life, will it not have been worth it :)

It's kind of like what the Chaplain of Bourbon Street said back around '71, if all your faith ever gives you is peace of mind, is it not worth it?

A calming peace of mind. Know that you have done something, know that you have made a difference in this world.

Thank you for caring my friend....

I see 27 people viewing this thread,sure hope they learn something!!

I see 27 people viewing this thread,sure hope they learn something!!

Most will read it and then disregard it,after all the economy is doing wonderful isnt it.Yup,wonderful,thats why my weekly expenses went from close to 100 bucks a week to almost 200 a week.Yes,isnt the economy great.I cant wait until it gets even better.

Most will read it and then disregard it,after all the economy is doing wonderful isnt it.Yup,wonderful,thats why my weekly expenses went from close to 100 bucks a week to almost 200 a week.Yes,isnt the economy great.I cant wait until it gets even better.

EVERYTHING goes up but wages!!!!

I also want to say that these posts are not only timely and informative......but downright interesting. I agree totally with wt, and want to thank Deep personally.....great job......Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back