Day 3.. First silver coin!

Congrats! Hope it is the first of many silver that your coil finds. :thumbsup:

HH

Almost makes the hour and a half digging 8 inches into a hard packed gravel driveway just to find a pull tab.... kinda worth it

metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice find Survivalist45!

Great find, note- you are now officially addicted to metal detecting, there's no turning back now! So on that note, have fun!!

LOVE THIS ADDICTION. nice job on the silver and to more . HH

Yeah man now start posting pictures of that sweet silver. Mercs are a beautiful coin and a great one to start with.

Congratulations!!! :icon_thumright:

Let me be the first to tell you there is no cure for the disease/addiction!! gotta love the mercs, my first was a 43 merc also

Congrats on your first silver! I have discovered that metal detecting is more of a lifestyle than a hobby. I'm sure you will start seeing your surroundings differently now. A big old tree---a mound or depression in a field---a vacant lot---parks and houses will all take on a whole new perspective. Nothing looks the same to me anymore. Everything has a past, and the research is as exciting as the actual hunt. Like a Boy Scout, Be Prepared lol. It's one heck of a lot if fun!! Great digs & HH

Congrats on your first silver! I have discovered that metal detecting is more of a lifestyle than a hobby. I'm sure you will start seeing your surroundings differently now. A big old tree---a mound or depression in a field---a vacant lot---parks and houses will all take on a whole new perspective. Nothing looks the same to me anymore. Everything has a past, and the research is as exciting as the actual hunt. Like a Boy Scout, Be Prepared lol. It's one heck of a lot if fun!! Great digs & HH

Wow! You read my mind!Couldn't have said it better myself. HH

She's a beaut!! Congrats on your first of many!

BTW not only does it change the way you see the world around you, It even changes your dreams at night!

Thank you everyone! This silver and my 1851 one cent I found yesterday.... I'm addicted.

And ACE... That's exactly what Ive been seeing... and it doesn't help any that I was an Eagle Scout... so your post was spot on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back