ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DAY 12 - IT'S ALL OVER

Spent our last 1 hour on the field for this year, it was a few more days than expected as the cold weather has slowed the crops growth.

I was pleased to get the military button & dad got a unusual button/furniture decoration (not sure as the loop is broken off).

Overall a slow finish to a good field but the area we finished had nothing mapped from the last 2 years. We always hold out hope that if we haven't mapped anything then the plough may turn up something good.

Not sure if we have any land left to do now as all our farmers have left us no set-a-side :'(
I'll have to do some winter fishing instead.

Attachments

• bits.JPG
    bits.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 594
Upvote 0
Re: DAY 12 - IT'S ALL OVER

BuckleBoy said:
Buckleboy has censored and pre-emptively deleted his own comment on this thread. (much better to CENSOR it yourself than to have your REPLY or (in my case, lately) THE WHOLE POST yanked by the moderators...)

So I will just say this instead: I have found more PYTHONS than both of you. And I have done it in sites that were LESS than 50 years old!!!! HaHa! If I lived beside you, KIRK, I could find more PYTHONS than you did at the same sites you hunted. I would have a PYTHON DISPLAY CASE FULL OF EM! ;D And every time you came out of the house I would ask you how many PYTHONS you found...same to you, Crusader. ;D If I lived in your area, KIRK, I would be a LARGE-CENT-FINDING-MONKEY! And Crusader, if I lived in your area I would be a SAXON RELIC AND HAMMERED SILVER FINDING GIBBON! So here's a picture of my latest PYTHON find. I nicknamed him "Reginald," and he sleeps in my bathtub...

bloody hell thats a biggn

Nice last few bits Crusader! Time to work on getting some new land. I'm on a field this week where I found those Roman Sestertius coins last Spring, found a few interesting things but nothing very old yet, only have about 5 hours detecting it this week. Received permission to detect the next field beside it from a farmer this evening, figures, great sites and not much time to detect them. I'm on a business trip for 3 weeks where I used to work, should be moving back here (Schweinfurt) before Spring. The best part is, I get paid extra to be here, detect the fields after work and jump into the whirlpool afterwards at the hotel, LOL. Good luck getting some set aside land over the winter. HH, Mike

Mike, don´t get all softy on us now, the winters coming up, cold dtecting ;-)
HH Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back