ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DAY 12 - IT'S ALL OVER

Spent our last 1 hour on the field for this year, it was a few more days than expected as the cold weather has slowed the crops growth.

I was pleased to get the military button & dad got a unusual button/furniture decoration (not sure as the loop is broken off).

Overall a slow finish to a good field but the area we finished had nothing mapped from the last 2 years. We always hold out hope that if we haven't mapped anything then the plough may turn up something good.

Not sure if we have any land left to do now as all our farmers have left us no set-a-side :'(
I'll have to do some winter fishing instead.

Attachments

• bits.JPG
    bits.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 594
Upvote 0
Re: DAY 12 - IT'S ALL OVER

You can't have run out of places to detect-not with all of that wonderful history you have in the UK. What are we all going to do without your posts for the entire winter ??? You must find another spot and not take up ice fishing because your finds are much better than smelly old fish. :) What is that silver piece inside the iron ring?

Tzhey´re just finishing Ploughing Harrowind and seeding, round our area, so should get another week or two before the crops start coming through everywhere, then it´s onto pasture, till that freezes (Last year I broke three spades, couldn´t even get in with a pick axe, that hard). At the moment we have -3 celsius at night, and about +6 celsius during the day. Supposed to warm up to about +12 or +14 on the weekend, so can hope for a bit yet.
HH Ray

Skunked again in the U.K.? :P :D I haven't been skunked in awhile and I live in territory that was settled 3,000 years after yours. :P

Yeah, but I´m not in the UK at the moment ;-)

artemis moon said:
What is that silver piece inside the iron ring?

cica 1800 Lead token

KirkPA said:
Skunked again in the U.K.? :P :D I haven't been skunked in awhile and I live in territory that was settled 3,000 years after yours. :P

Not sure I would call a new variant military button, a skunked evening. But you can if you wish ::)

CRUSADER said:
KirkPA said:

Not sure I would call a new variant military button, a skunked evening. But you can if you wish ::)

No Roman wilver? Come on, bud, you should be finding some everytime out. ::) If I lived in the U.K....;D.

KirkPA said:
CRUSADER said:
KirkPA said:

No Roman wilver? Come on, bud, you should be finding some everytime out. ::) If I lived in the U.K....;D.

I keep telling you, we have more sense than to let you in the country, let alone LIVE here. The thought is too terrible to think about ;D

I will live next door to you and detect on all of your sites. I can show you what I am capable of pulling out of that soil. :P :D ;D

KirkPA said:
I will live next door to you and detect on all of your sites. I can show you what I am capable of pulling out of that soil. :P :D ;D

Already know a couple that fit this description. They have less & less to find each year. Not patience enough with no system makes them give in quickly.

Hmmmm...or, I could purchase your detecting land and then post a "Private Property: Crusader, keep that Tesoro off my Land" sign. LMAO I would then pillage the land of all the riches, find the gold, hoards, and come back to the U.S....hmmmm...probably post on Tnet. :D

dude95307 said:
wow, why would you say that,

jc

I keep telling you, we have more sense than to let you in the country, let alone LIVE here. The thought is too terrible to think about ;D
[/quote]
[/quote]

Why wouldn't I?

dude95307 said:

jc

[/quote]
[/quote]

JC,
Do you think I was serious?

at first yes and no, thanks

jc
CRUSADER said:
dude95307 said:

jc

[/quote]

JC,
Do you think I was serious?
[/quote]

KirkPA said:
Crusader, I thought you were. ;) :D

It must be the Girly outfit which has made you all sensitive :D

Buckleboy has censored and pre-emptively deleted his own comment on this thread. (much better to CENSOR it yourself than to have your REPLY or (in my case, lately) THE WHOLE POST yanked by the moderators...)

So I will just say this instead: I have found more PYTHONS than both of you. And I have done it in sites that were LESS than 50 years old!!!! HaHa! If I lived beside you, KIRK, I could find more PYTHONS than you did at the same sites you hunted. I would have a PYTHON DISPLAY CASE FULL OF EM! ;D And every time you came out of the house I would ask you how many PYTHONS you found...same to you, Crusader. ;D If I lived in your area, KIRK, I would be a LARGE-CENT-FINDING-MONKEY! And Crusader, if I lived in your area I would be a SAXON RELIC AND HAMMERED SILVER FINDING GIBBON! So here's a picture of my latest PYTHON find. I nicknamed him "Reginald," and he sleeps in my bathtub...

python.jpg

Attachments

• python.jpg
    python.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 441

BuckleBoy said:
Buckleboy has censored and pre-emptively deleted his own comment on this thread. (much better to CENSOR it yourself than to have your REPLY or (in my case, lately) THE WHOLE POST yanked by the moderators...)

So I will just say this instead: I have found more PYTHONS than both of you. And I have done it in sites that were LESS than 50 years old!!!! HaHa! If I lived beside you, KIRK, I could find more PYTHONS than you did at the same sites you hunted. I would have a PYTHON DISPLAY CASE FULL OF EM! ;D And every time you came out of the house I would ask you how many PYTHONS you found...same to you, Crusader. ;D If I lived in your area, KIRK, I would be a LARGE-CENT-FINDING-MONKEY! And Crusader, if I lived in your area I would be a SAXON RELIC AND HAMMERED SILVER FINDING GIBBON! So here's a picture of my latest PYTHON find. I nicknamed him "Reginald," and he sleeps in my bathtub...

Are you feeling OK?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back