Damp digging today xx ☔️

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Yesterday we had torrential rain here all day, so expectations weren’t high for getting out today, but we gave it a go!

Shooting season here so finding a field on Saturday is more tricky, but the sheep have been taken off the Barn field, so we thought we would try there, we spent a lot of time here earlier on in the year, so slim pickings, but I saved the day! Himself found all the buttons and the musket ball, the rest were mine 😂 xx

Nice little Buckle, big old pot mend, bit of spur, picked up some more tessera and a ring pull (a Rare find for us) 😂 a tack pin, and strange button (?) more buttons, 3 toasted pre dec, and 3 lovely Romans I think the big one is a Sestertius…! xx

IMG_9471.jpeg
IMG_9472.jpeg
IMG_9473.jpeg
IMG_9474.jpeg
IMG_9475.jpeg
IMG_9477.jpeg
IMG_9479.jpeg
IMG_9484.jpeg
IMG_9481.jpeg
IMG_9485.jpeg
IMG_9486.jpeg
IMG_9463.jpeg
IMG_9467.jpeg
IMG_9468.jpeg

Upvote 23
You know i am gonna use that picture forever and then some Blossom ... dont cha ?

:)................................ :)........................................................................ :)

You know i am gonna use that picture forever and then some Blossom ... dont cha ?

:)................................ :)........................................................................ :)
I thought u would enjoy cogitating the juxtaposition between the ancient roman stones.. and the shiny glint of the beaver tail 😍 xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back