• dalton 6-10-2010 064.JPG
    dalton 6-10-2010 064.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 634
  • dalton 6-10-2010 069.JPG
    dalton 6-10-2010 069.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 626
Upvote 0
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
I cannot begin to say what a lucky guy you are. I was blessed with a son myself. 8)
Johnny

Look how adorable...another banner baby! Congrats, John! Oh, love the name too!!

MJZ311.gif

Attachments

• MJZ311.gif
    MJZ311.gif
    46.9 KB · Views: 554
Congratulations, John, from me and Maria on the banner find. If anybody wants to b*tch about this being banner, I'll take you on. It's fine, and it stays on the banner for a few days anyway. And happy birthday, thirty7.

Hey John,

Congratulations my friend! Whole lotta late nights and looking at rocks you've already found now, but you know that already. Best wishes to you and your wife bud.

badandy

Now That is the best modern reproduction of a Dalton I have ever see. Congratulations John. We are happy for you and maybe you can breath a sigh of releif. Hope the Mrs. and all is well and welcome back !!!!!
:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

TnMtns

LUCKY MAN JOHN!

BANNER FOR SURE!
how much does he weigh
he's gonna be a big boy

congratulations,
steve

Way to go John
Looks like you made a good'un................ :icon_thumleft:

Thank you all, like I said I am very proud of him. He's doing great, and healthy. He weighed 8lbs 4 oz. 20 inches long. I will teach him everything I know, and he was named after one of my favorite points. Capps I am sure are boys will be buds like us, and hope they hunt together like we do. Thank you again, and Jenny says thanks also. We are very happy. Take care ... John

I agree that looks to be a modern piece. Congratulations! I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old I would trade one second with them for anything. The 4 year old is a rock finding machine. Finds pottery better than points but has fun. The 2 year is still working on his form. Congratulations again.

Congrats! I really like the name you gave him. I am sure you and Dalton will have some great hunts. When my 12 year old boy hunts with me . I think thats when I enjoy hunting the most.

have to say once more that i love the name of your brand new son
i knew someone named Dalton a long time ago, his nickname was "Donny"
you area lucky man John,
lars

huge congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
many more things to look forward too now. and im sure he will have your "eye" for points, it runs in the blood!!!! awesome bro!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back