Current 4 leaf clover finds

Shiningstar2

Apr 6, 2021
Loganville, Georgia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20240615_203011.jpg
This is my current count on my 4 leaf clover finds so far this season. I assume its a pretty good number.

Upvote 9
Are they all four leaves? No 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 leaf clovers? I always seem to find some that have more than 4. Especially if I find a bunch of them and we can all see that you're finding a bunch.

I have found 2 in my entire life. I remember I was very young, maybe 2nd grade or so. I found it in my yard. I was so excited that I took it to school and the teacher laminated it for me.

The second one I found I was about 25 and I was actually looking for it because I needed luck on my side. I even wrote something on rice paper and stuck it in my shoe for luck. I learned that somewhere. Anyways I searched for hours in my yard and never found one. I gave up because we were going away on a trip to New York. I forgot all about the search. We stopped at a McDonalds and I always had to hurry up and eat because I wanted to have a quick smoke before we left. I didn't want to have my family have to wait on me because of my occasional filthy habit. As soon as I came out, I was on the sidewalk.

i looked down to light up my cigarette. As soon as my head came back up I was facing the nice green grass ahead of me. Now I never walk across these areas in public places, for me this is quite disrespectful and just plain wrong. All of the sudden I find myself in this the middle of this plush green area. I bend down and pluck this clover from the grass. It was a four leaf clover indeed. I was shocked, confused, excited all in the same moment. I was simply mindblown about how this had happened to me. I am very nearsighted and can't see even great with glasses. I found out later that this is your subconscious mind at work.

This has happened to me many times as it has happened to others who simply don't even realize it.
I have found seashells where there absolutely no ocean, or any body of water near me whatsoever. But there is a story behind that one and has a meaning.

I'm sorry to ramble on like this, but when I saw your huge collection I was amazed and intrigued. How do you find all of these? It's incredible! I would be quite proud of that collection. I will try to produce what I know that worked for me in the past. If I succeed I will share my findings.

Take it away Frank

I have found 2 in my entire life. I remember I was very young, maybe 2nd grade or so. I found it in my yard. I was so excited that I took it to school and the teacher laminated it for me.

The second one I found I was about 25 and I was actually looking for it because I needed luck on my side. I even wrote something on rice paper and stuck it in my shoe for luck. I learned that somewhere. Anyways I searched for hours in my yard and never found one. I gave up because we were going away on a trip to New York. I forgot all about the search. We stopped at a McDonalds and I always had to hurry up and eat because I wanted to have a quick smoke before we left. I didn't want to have my family have to wait on me because of my occasional filthy habit. As soon as I came out, I was on the sidewalk.

i looked down to light up my cigarette. As soon as my head came back up I was facing the nice green grass ahead of me. Now I never walk across these areas in public places, for me this is quite disrespectful and just plain wrong. All of the sudden I find myself in this the middle of this plush green area. I bend down and pluck this clover from the grass. It was a four leaf clover indeed. I was shocked, confused, excited all in the same moment. I was simply mindblown about how this had happened to me. I am very nearsighted and can't see even great with glasses. I found out later that this is your subconscious mind at work.

This has happened to me many times as it has happened to others who simply don't even realize it.
I have found seashells where there absolutely no ocean, or any body of water near me whatsoever. But there is a story behind that one and has a meaning.

I'm sorry to ramble on like this, but when I saw your huge collection I was amazed and intrigued. How do you find all of these? It's incredible! I would be quite proud of that collection. I will try to produce what I know that worked for me in the past. If I succeed I will share my findings.
Goood Luck😁

that's an amazing number.

What is the secret to finding so many? Besides looking
I don't do it but it's in the looking. The shape of the white section is the giveaway like the videos show. Three leaf tri shape white, 4 squarish.
Its apparently not looking so much for four leaves, but the white shape is the giveaway. They say thats way easier to spot hunting them that way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back