Curbing governments smashing peoples mining rights.

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off, I’m not looking to start a political conversation. I understand and support the rules.

While watching one of my favorite You Tube prospectors today I learned that Michigan has recently passed a law banning sluices being used on the Great Lakes. I understand many other states are already heavy handed on these kinds of regulations.

This slow crawl toward stripping people of all rights seems to reach into everything and it seems “write your politicians” isn’t working.

I’m curious what other possible thoughts are, options we may have to keep this nonsense from spreading or help reverse it? As a group we have to find a solution or be gobbled up in by the ever glutinous monster looking out for our best interest. Spit!!!

First off, I’m not looking to start a political conversation. I understand and support the rules.

While watching one of my favorite You Tube prospectors today I learned that Michigan has recently passed a law banning sluices being used on the Great Lakes. I understand many other states are already heavy handed on these kinds of regulations.

This slow crawl toward stripping people of all rights seems to reach into everything and it seems “write your politicians” isn’t working.

I’m curious what other possible thoughts are, options we may have to keep this nonsense from spreading or help reverse it? As a group we have to find a solution or be gobbled up in by the ever glutinous monster looking out for our best interest. Spit!!!
The dredging ban in CA was prompted by the Karuk tribe of California. Yes I’d LOVE to give them credit for that.
Everyone in other states wrote off us Californians as if we deserved it and it wasn’t their problem. Oregon followed suit, and then there will be others.

Then they claimed any motorized system was defined as a dredge. So high bankers are targets for harassment. Next is sluice boxes.
First here then coming to a state near you,

I see the same thing with the 2A rights. Nobody will back folks from California.

So maybe pick out the most outrageous abuse of our liberty regardless of the state and contribute to the attorneys that are battling tyranny.

Attending local NEPA public hearings does ZERO to protect our way of life. The comments go in one ear and out the other.

Contribute to lawsuits. Fight fire with fire.

Last edited:

Find yourself an American that you are friendly with that has never voted (there are A LOT). Convince them to vote regardless of how they choose to vote. Just need to up the number of ordinary folks participating in our republic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back