Cupel keepers on Christmas Day ..

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The weather here in upstate NY has just been awesome, I had to take advantage of this day because I know it won't last I only had about 2 hours to hunt before the grand kids show up I scored two IH 1889 1901 not to bad considering the area I'm searching has been pounded to death merry Christmas to all.. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451065016.489781.jpg

Upvote 16
I can see the headlines, "Two Indians Save the Day". :headbang: Nice finds PP, Merry Christmas to You and yours.:icon_santa:

I have not dug more than 3 wheats in the past 2 days. However I did dig a couple of old tokens. :icon_thumleft:

Very nice Indians. It has been probably a month since I dug one. Merry Christmas.

Those are great! If my memory serves, you've had a really solid year with IHPs in particular. Well done

Those are great! If my memory serves, you've had a really solid year with IHPs in particular. Well done
Thanks ZK yah I did pretty good with IH'S I got about 45 ..

Still kicking it Tony- way to take advantage of this great weather! Merry belated Christmas to you too!

-- Jeff --

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back