nevrdundetecting

Sep 26, 2005
Wayne Co., WV
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, White's Prizm III, Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX
Pro-Find 15 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to the local school playground for a couple hours today, didn't get to go detecting all day like I had planned cuz it rained and had to watch the kids anyways, but finally got to go MD for a little while after the wife got home from work but not too long.? Anyways I found this CROSS mechanical pencil with a "Taco Bell" logo, a neat looking button cover with a rhinestone that came apart before I got it out of the hole, 1 memorial, 2 dimes, and one nickel all clad.? Not too bad for a couple hours I guess, dug a lot of pulltabs too though, hard to tell if its a nickel or a pulltab.? Can't wait til tomorrow, got a full day planned!!? Can't decide whether to hit the parks or some old homesites tho, oh well I guess its a good problem to have hugh.? Until tomorrow....

HH

Attachments

• cross_pencil_btn_cvr (Large).jpg
    cross_pencil_btn_cvr (Large).jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 207
  • cross_pencil.jpg
    cross_pencil.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 172
Upvote 0
That penny is in the hurt locker. It looks like some one put it in a wood chipper, Nice finds

Nice job!Dont forget that jewelry will fall in that PT/nickel range.Good luck,HH.

jimmy5503 said:
Nice job!Dont forget that jewelry will fall in that PT/nickel range.Good luck,HH.

yeah that's why I can't bring myself to discriminate nickels or pulltabs!! oh well, I'll just have to dig more, but one day it will pay off

HH

Trust me Nvrdun......you want to hunt the Pull tabs and Nickels..........I have found all of my gold under that range. You just have to take the chance...........that's the name of the game.

Love the Cross pencil!

Happy Hunting,

Moon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back