crocks

i have a pair of crocs but only use them to walk out to the mailbox and back , or when i help carry in groceries .
i have a friend who just bought a neat pair of shoes that look like a mix between crocs and water shoes ,,, kind of like loafer crocs , i may have to buy a pair , he says they are comfortable and they look casual , plastic so just spray them off if they get dirty .

I only wear my hot pink glitter Walmart fake crocs hunting on the beach.

They are awesome for sand walking.

I have crocs but only wear them in the yard and doing yard work...

wow Crocs, really? I didnt think "men" wore such a thing. Go figure.:dontknow:

Careful...you'll prolly offend somebody, then the mods will have to step in! :laughing7:

LOL...
I rather see a man in crocs instead of black socks and sandals.....
I told my DH I would bury him in the backyard if he ever wore that combo!

Only indoors where no one will see me or to the mailbox if the road is clear. Cheap dollar store Chinese knock-offs.

With hawthorn and trees like this in the yard I only wore them doing yardwork briefly. They are transparent to thorns.

HPIM1060.jpg

who hunt's in crocks the rubber shoe
man are they comfortable
and grippe and light and silent I wounder if that is considered a Pro shoe
amongst users

liftloop
liftloop i think they call mine... Pro Crock's .... So it must be a ....pro shoe....... just like all this Pro detector stuff........

I have a pair of (man)crocs, and both of us wears them around the house for a quit step outside. As for black socks, I threaten to wear them but dont, but have in the past lol, on purpose.

I hunt in Vans, sometimes a namebrand hiker.

I have a pair of "Red Neck Crocks" - two slabs of firestones with thick rubber bands! The say NASCAR across the bottoms!!!!!!!

they are terrible in the rain!

Last edited:
Well I can honestly say you wont hunt in Crocs where I hunt...just not happening. Crocs,

didn't think it started out as a women shoe I thought it was a boaters shoe to were at the boat-doc in and out of the water
they are com-fee slippery in gas though...
thanks for the all replies

liftloop

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back