Continuation of the topic. Lou's Treasure Map.

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And here I am again. Have a nice day and good mood everyone.
I don't know about you, but I already miss my treasure map.
I remember in the previous topic I touched upon the simplest symbol, the sun. But I simply did not take into account that perhaps many did not understand the simplest element when looking at the map symbols for the first time. This is where we should have started. In the picture, two segments are highlighted and this is nothing more than a rough hint from the author about two coordinate axes that under certain circumstances should not only converge at a certain point, but also horizontally descend (deepen). I give hints to a certain extent, it is in your hands to go the way I went.

Attachments

• кар.png
    кар.png
    163.8 KB · Views: 7
I remember in the previous topic I touched upon the simplest symbol, the sun. But I simply did not take into account that perhaps many did not understand the simplest element when looking at the map symbols for the first time. This is where we should have started. In the picture, two segments are highlighted and this is nothing more than a rough hint from the author about two coordinate axes that under certain circumstances should not only converge at a certain point, but also horizontally descend (deepen). I give hints to a certain extent, it is in your hands to go the way I went.
Oh, I forgot, this very clear element also relates to this hint.
1727518884943.png

Is it the Sun or a protractor?....or both

Northern Georgia? Did you find something on the LUE Clue that took you to the Waterhouse location?
The map shows the exact coordinates of the place and the exact depth, it does not give ambiguous hints and does not imply interpretations in one direction or another. I am not inclined, for quite understandable reasons, to poke a finger at a point and say, here is the treasure buried. I make hints only to a certain extent, forgive me for this. This is a kind of my intellectual property. My main goal is to make you believe that this map is not a set of pictures for a prank, but a real fact. And for this reason I only ask, try to analyze it yourself, you already have enough of a head start, thanks to my hints in previous topics.

The map shows the exact coordinates of the place and the exact depth, it does not give ambiguous hints and does not imply interpretations in one direction or another. I am not inclined, for quite understandable reasons, to poke a finger at a point and say, here is the treasure buried. I make hints only to a certain extent, forgive me for this. This is a kind of my intellectual property. My main goal is to make you believe that this map is not a set of pictures for a prank, but a real fact. And for this reason I only ask, try to analyze it yourself, you already have enough of a head start, thanks to my hints in previous topics.
I agree that the LUE map leads to multiple treasure legend sites, but, according to my research, you need other things to take you to those places. I would be happy to share my research with you. All of it can be found in my thread, LUE MAP THEORY, MAYBE SOME CONTEXT.

I look forward to whatever information you share on this thread.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back