IMG-20221025-WA0014.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 43
  • 20221027_133441.jpg
    20221027_133441.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG-20221025-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20221025-WA0006.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 45
hello to all seniors and frinds i am farhad alkozay frome Afghanistan new here and want to know about these stones that is this natural stones or somthing els like signs and marks of treasure please see it as batter as you guys can and answer me about it .
Wow Afghanistan plenty of travelers thru that country. Looks like a very well monumented trail I really like the Elephant I tend to study the Spanish but there are a few on here knowledgeable with the Ancient and that's what you have.

Wow Afghanistan plenty of travelers thru that country. Looks like a very well monumented trail I really like the Elephant I tend to study the Spanish but there are a few on here knowledgeable with the Ancient and that's what
Wow Afghanistan plenty of travelers thru that country. Looks like a very well monumented trail I really like the Elephant I tend to study the Spanish but there are a few on here knowledgeable with the Ancient and that's what you have.

do you have any idea about all this pictures signs what is the meanings of all that

sir can i ask about your contact ?

i have allot to show you and ask about it so i think batter in privat chat or calling
Sorry sir that will not happen the only discussion that will take place will be on this thread.I’m afraid I can’t help you anyways you’re dealing with ancient and I don’t do well with ancient. Believe me someone will come along here that can help.

Sorry sir that will not happen the only discussion that will take place will be on this thread.I’m afraid I can’t help you anyways you’re dealing with ancient and I don’t do well with ancient. Believe me someone will come along here that can help.
ok sir thanks allot i hope i can find someone here with good info

Investigate the belly and the birth canal area of the elephant monument.....

I wouldn't leave the elephant monument, if it's ancient it's going to be right near it. Probably trapped. The belly and birth canal area are the obvious first choices, stuff has been buried by the belly before on large animal monuments. Since it's an elephant, and female, I'd go with the birth canal on back side of it. It has to do with returning to the womb, or rebirth.

ok dear bro its ok if you can somthing do it for me please i am seriusly need help
Hello,
You got good responses from
a few folks, including cyzak, Miboje, & Quinoa.

If you will study sandy1 Guide To Treasure Vaults, you can learn a lot relevant to Ancient kinds of places, & study the Death Traps thread too, as both links were posted for you to click on.

You can learn enough to possibly, safely see, by studying all of these completely & very carefully, what you are trying to decipher out in the feild area you're exploring.

But always keep safety first!
Because most likely all of these kinds of places have death traps, that can kill the seeker.

May even have multiple death
traps too, so be very cautious, with working below all things that are, or can become possibly over
your head!

Try viewing & study this Ancient Vaults Mines Crypts thread by Quinoa too, pretty informative. Likely the most similar,.to what you're studying there...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back