Confederate Button, Silver, and a Gold Nugget!

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

Catching up with a video of the last digs of 2020 and compiling the year-end post. Pandemic left us with more digging time than usual due to being stir crazy during the shut down...so we broke several of our records :)

Got some goodies already from 2021, had a good buddy come visit to dig and more, so Iโ€™m looking forward to this new year. Enjoy the video,

Buck

Upvote 20
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Wow very nice also thank you for sharing

No pics for the no-clickers of the world. :(

i normally spend a lot of time on posts and adding pics but sorry, was really busy this time.

No pics no clicks . Donโ€™t promote your YouTube channel .Bogus move.

If youโ€™ve been here for any length of time youโ€™d not insult my integrity here. Iโ€™ve been on this forum since the Marc and PBK daysโ€”which is way longer than most of the people who still post on Tnet. Iโ€™ve helped a lot of people ID finds here and made almost 18,000 posts. In the future I just wonโ€™t post if I donโ€™t have time to do my usual level of written up story with embedded photos magazine spread style!

One further thought: I have better finds than many YouTube channels that have thousands of subscribers but I donโ€™t ever do giveaways, promotion or anything of the sort. So if youโ€™d taken a moment to see how OLD my YouTube account was and how FEW views I actually get then you wouldโ€™ve understood without being a jerk. You donโ€™t want to see what I dug click on past but donโ€™t be rude!!

Last edited:
Nice Saves. I especially like the Confetrit' button. These are very rare.

Nice Saves. I especially like the Confetrit' button. These are very rare.

Was really pleased with the T Miller Houston cast C button thanks so much my friend!

No pics no clicks . Donโ€™t promote your YouTube channel .Bogus move.

Sir, mods decide what does and doesn't belong here, as a Charter Member he can post his you tube videos.

i normally spend a lot of time on posts and adding pics but sorry, was really busy this time.

Ya just ribbing ya-You of all persons not to post pics is a rarity.
Take a breather Buck.

AWESOME as always BB!!!!! Nevermind some, it's a crazy world. Keep doing you THING brother!!!!!!

Sorry speaking for myself . If I want to promote a Youtube channel Iโ€™ll go to You Tube. As I said just a ploy to get You Tube clicks . Bogus move in my opinion.

As I stated, BB is breaking no rules so please keep your negative opinions on BB's posts to yourself.

Last edited:
Very nice finds and great video. Congrats and thanks for sharing!

I voiced my opinion if you donโ€™t like it too bad . Funny you only mentioned my post and not others who voiced similar opinions. What a better way to get views than to redirect to YouTube . I thought this forum was to post a story and photos of โ€œTodayโ€™s Findsโ€ but I guess that format has changed , at least according to the moderators . If everyone starts redirecting to YouTube whatโ€™s the point of this forum? I guess so we can view YouTube โ€œproductions โ€œ of finds from weeks ago ? Anyway open the floodgates; but when I post on this forum itโ€™ll be the old fashioned way .

I responded to YOUR post because YOU are a member here who is so new that I donโ€™t recognize or know you. I donโ€™t have a relationship with YOU lasting years like I do with pepper. So chew on that. Second of all, I responded to YOU because when I looked back through your posts I saw many that took aim at the forum and itโ€™s members in general, including posts attacking who got banner placement and why, and saying that mods should not allow people to title their posts as they wished because you didnโ€™t like post titles that didnโ€™t say what the finds were. So in my VERY humble opinion, if YOU donโ€™t want to be here on Treasurenet as a user, or if it doesnโ€™t meet your standards then perhaps itโ€™s YOU who needs to move on and find another forum to troll.

Whatโ€™s the most galling is that this is the FIRST post of finds Iโ€™ve made in 15 years with a video and no photos.

It was a great video of finds. Congratulations on the successful hunts. Glad to see your post. So you think the gold was out of a pouch and used as payment? That would be a first for me it being trade gold.

HH

Last edited:
Been here for years... Love your post Brother!!!

BB ,that's one fantastic button. I've dug like 30 union buttons but only one confederate and it's rough..

Congrats on the finds. The button, the coins, the relics and finding gold! That's awesome. Please share with me about the ring stamped "coin." What's the deal with that?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back